Chapter 24

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know that someone' controlling him." Allison states. "He'd have to forget everything about the murder. " I say. "Or he doesn't remember." Scott argues. "What if it's the same kind of the that happened to Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles questions. "A fugue state?" I ask.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott says. "Getting rid of the blood." Allison elaborates. "He had help with one thing, the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles states. "Whoever's controlling him." I agree. "Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison questions. "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles states.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" I question. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott says. "Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asks. "Yeah it's us, he'll talk to us. Right?' Stiles asks. Stilinski calls us back to him and Jackson.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him physically or psychologically." Stilinski states. "What about school?" Scott questions. "You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 foot distance." Stilinski answers. "Okay what of we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only 2 stalls available and they're only right next to each other? I'll just hold it." Stiles rambles.

Stilinski pulls Stiles out to probably yell at him. Melissa walks us out to the station. "It's not just this. Although a restraining order is a new low I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up the chemistry test you both missed." Melissa lectures. "I missed a chemistry text?" Scott asks.

"Really? I have to ground you. You are both grounded." Melissa decrees. "What about work?" Scott questions. "Fine, other than work. And no TV." Melissa says. "The TV is broken." I interject. "Then no computer." Melissa corrects. "We need the computer for school." Scott argues. "Then no, uh, no Stiles." Melissa says.

"What no Stiles?" Stiles and I manage to question at the same time. We give each other a weird glance. "No Stiles!" Melissa yells. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys. Oh for the love of God." Melissa says struggling with the keys. "Mom you want me to. Mom." Scott says. "What is going on with you? Is it Allison?" Melissa asks. "Do you really want to know?" Scott questions. "Yeah." Melissa answers.

Stiles is rapidly shaking his head no. "Is this about your father? Your parents? It is isn't it? Okay, you now what. We'll talk about this when we get home. I'm gonna go get the car." Melissa sighs. "I'm the worst son ever." Scott states. "Well I'm not winning any prizes either." Stiles says. "I'm the worst out of all of you. I'm not even her actual daughter. She took me in out of the kindness of her heart. I am fucking up majorly. I'm more harm than good, a lost cause." I state.

"Shut up. You know she loves you as much as she would love a daughter. Say that again and I'll smack you, hard." Scott threatens. I manage to crack a smile. I get a text from Melissa telling us to come down. "I have to go. A kiss for the road?" I suggest. Stiles smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"It's everything Lydia could translate. And trust me she was very confused." Allison states. "What did you tell her?" Stiles asks. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison answers. "I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles admits. "Aw that's adorable. Where do you find the time anyway?" I ask.

"Okay does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott questions. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the Murders." Allison states. "Yes!" Stiles whispers and throws his fist in the air. "It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murders in his village." Allison informs us.