Chapter 18

Stiles and I have been waiting outside of Lydia's hospital room for the entire weekend waiting for her to wake up. Stiles is laying down on the hospital chairs with his head in my lap. He fell asleep 20 minutes ago, he just looks so damn adorable. Stiles then starts mumbling in his sleep. "Just like that, no, no you first. Me first?" Stiles says laughing, then he goes back to snoring. "They've been here all night." Mr. Martin states. I give him a wave. "They've been here all weekend." Melissa corrects. Stiles starts kissing the air. "You're dirty." Stiles mumbles. "And you're such a loser." I state laughing. He then wakes up.

"Sorry for awaking you Sleeping Beauty. Have a good dream?" I question nodding my head towards the tent in his pants. "Oh my God." Stiles says covering himself with Lydia's get well balloon. "So who was the lucky lady?" I ask. "Do you even have to ask? Of course it was you." Stiles states. "Well dream may one day become a reality." I say with a wink. "Anytime soon?" Stiles asks excitedly. "Possibly, if you're good. For now just in your dreams lover boy." I say with a smirk. "Tease." Stiles mutters. "I can't help it messing with you is so much fun." I state. "You're terrible. I'm gonna get something from the vending machine." Stiles says.

I then watch Stiles struggle to shake his snack out of the vending machine. He the proceeds to knock it over. Stiles not so subtly makes his way back to me. "You're unbelievable." I state laughing. We then hear Lydia scream a bloodcurdling scream. We all rush into the bathroom to see that she's gone. This can't be good. Melissa then gets the staff to check the whole hospital. Sheriff Stilinski arrives and starts questioning everyone. "Naked? As in Nude?" Stilinski questions. "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes as far as we know, she left her clothing optional." Melissa confirms."Alright let's get an APB out on a 16 year old red head. Any other descriptors?" Stilinski asks. "Her hair is actually strawberry blonde." Stiles corrects.

Stilinski then pulls Stiles and I aside. "What the hell are you still doing here?" He asks us. "Um providing moral support." Stiles says. "How about you provide your ass back home where you should be. Both of you." Stilinski instructs. "Okay. We can do that too." Stiles states. Stiles and I pass the vending machine corpse and he has an guilty look on his face. We meet Scott outside of the hospital. "Did you get it?" Scott questions. "Fresh off her currently naked body." I confirm.

"Yeah yeah just shove it in your faces and get the scent." Stiles says. "And look at that. Your dream will definitely be staying dreams." I retort. Scott gives us a confused look. "I can get a scent from this." Scott states. I hop in the back while Scott and Stiles are in the front. Stiles turns on his Jeep only to find Allison in front of it. "Wow!" Stiles exclaims. "What are you doing here? Someone is gonna see us." Scott says. "I don't care she's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison states. "I can find her before the cops can." Scott assures. "How about before my father does? I just saw him and 3 other guys leave my house in 2 SUVs." Allison informs us.

"Search party." Scott states. "More like a hunting party." I correct. We start driving and Scott and I stick our heads out the window to get the scent. I feel like an idiot. "Alright, but if she's turning would they actually kill her?" Stiles asks. "I don't know. They won't tell me anything. All they say is 'We'll talk after Kate's funeral when the others get here." Allison explains. "Well that's comforting." I mumble. "What others?" Stiles questions. "I don't know. They won't tell me that either." Allison says. "Okay your family has some serious communication issues to work on." Stiles states.

The scent leads us to the Hale house. "She came here? You sure?" Stiles asks. "Yeah this is where the scent leads." I state. "Alright, but has Lydia ever been here?" Allison questions. "Not with me." I say. "Maybe she came here on instinct, like she was looking for Derek." Allison suggests. "You mean looking for an alpha." Scott corrects. "Wolves need a pack right?" Allison questions. "Not all of them." I answer. "But would she have been drawn to an alpha?" Allison asks. "We're stronger in packs." I state. "Like strength in numbers?" Allison questions. "No like literally stronger, faster better in every way." Scott explains.