prologue " forcefully arranged"

They were living in separate worlds. They never met, talked or shared a smile. And even if they did, they would just walk by each other not noticing anything.

She, Ella, was a kindergarten teacher. She loved to take care of people. And what's better than caring for small young and cute people? Nothing! She is just a normal girl a bit tall maybe but everything else about her was normal fair skin, long black smooth hair, the darkest set of black eyes ever seen and not to forget she was of normal size. Yet she didn't care about her plainness. She never cared about her looks at all. All that mattered was personality, truthfulness and simplicity. She was never self-conscious but when she met her future husband Xander everything changed...

He hated her. He hated every word she uttered. He hated how she looked and loathed her for entering his perfect life. He was the hottest bachelor, the prince charming every girl prayed for, the richest young businessman, the soul of each party and the most charming heartthrob. But she had to enter his life...He was forced to marry a fat rebellious independent girl...

"You will not put foot in my mansion unless you are needed. You will live in that small garden house." He said with anger and disgust filling his voice.

"Better" she replied with a stern voice but feeling relived that they won't share the same roof.

"I will continue to live my life the way I want to and you have no right to question me. You can do the same but I doubt that any guy will want a fat fiery girl! Now out of my sight." He said mockingly and all she wanted to do was to rip his head off.

"First, Mr. King, I am no maid of yours. I will come and go wherever and whenever I want to. I will talk to whomever. To your limited information also my weight does not concern you and I am happy to be the way I am and not all men are as superficial as you. Maybe I will find my prince charming but I know for sure that you will rot alone. Those skinny bitches of models you date do not love you and will never all they want is some good time and money. But you are too stupid to see it. Now excuse me but I have to take this stupid wedding dress off and go burn somewhere." She yelled to his face and started to walk to the beautiful small house beside the mansion.

"My breakfast should be ready by 7 am tomorrow, Mrs. King" he shouted smirking after her knowing how that name caused her to cringe out of disgust.