Wish

hey guys, hope that you are doing great and still reading my story and didn't just forget about it

sorry for the belated chapter but i am suffering because of my exams 

here you go hope that you enjoy this chapter ^_______^

Ella's pov :

The door of the hospital room now slammed shut. We were left alone and I didn't know if I should be happy because my parents allowed me to stay or to cry and sob over my now forcefully decided divorce. I looked at Xander to find him lost in thought. He looked sad, troubled and most of all guilty. He looked physically and morally tired and I mirrored the same feeling. I know that I am not injured physically but my heart is bleeding over my now forbidden love.

I knew that I decided to stay to make sure that Xander was okay but now I am really regretting such idea. I am regretting it because I don't know if I should stand still in my spot or go and sit beside him, I don't know if I should trust his words or trust my parents 'words. I was lost and such sensation kind of became a habitual since Xander entered my life.

"Ella..." my name was uttered in a breathless tired way that made my heart beat crazily and alerted all my senses.

I looked at him; at every detail in him. I was memorizing the smallest things about him as if this encounter with him can be our last goodbye. How can I lose my first love so fast? How can they deny me from being with my husband? Is my luck really this bad?

"Ella, please don't look at me like that. I am not going away. Trust me Ella, I will fight for you and I will be near." Xander promised and tried to get up from the bed but once again his injuries painfully stopped him.

"Why?" I abruptly uttered and immediately regretted it. I was in no mood to fight with him and I knew that he wasn't at the best physical state to do so too.

"Ella" Xander called after a long silence and sigh " you have every right to doubt me and to question every word I say but I can assure you one thing, I can assure you that I have fallen in love with you since the very beginning. You can see it even in our childhood photos. Maybe then we were too young to get it but looking back at the picture now I can honestly say that that four year old version of me was looking fondly at you. Ella, I love you. Knowing that I was pushing you away pained me and even if stubbornly denied all interest in you I found myself acting against such attitude. The idea of you being with another man tortured me. It angered me beyond belief. I was turning into this possessive monster and I never reacted like so. I was trying to keep you pure because I knew somehow that I wanted you more than life itself. I was, still am and always will be in love with you. Ella, if you are not willing to be with me, I will set you free but just know that I am deeply sorry. I am sorry for my rudeness, violence, mockery and shallowness but I am not sorry for my possessiveness or love because I truly do love you." Xander explained and I saw pure love shinning in his green orbs; the same eyes that I studied for months but for once they were not troubled. They were now loving and warm.

"I love you" I replied simply as tears once again drew trails on my cheeks. As these words left my mouth I saw Xander eyes twinkle in happiness. His lips were now shaped into a wide smile and the mischievous smirk that he usually kept was long gone.

"Lay with me." Xander said as he moved to the side slowly so he can make room for me and I couldn't help but blush and comply. I walked to him slowly remembering how it felt to lay between his arms, how it felt to hear his racing heart beats and how it felt to feel his chest moving up and down. I climbed into his bed and in mere seconds I was captured in the hands that I now consider my new home.

"I want to make you blush forever." Xander announced as I laid my head on his shoulder and his words as if automatically made his wish come true. Seeing my reaction, he hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. I lost all track of time; we could have stayed like that for seconds, minutes or hours but I wouldn't know because I was way too happy that I couldn't sense a thing.

"Xander?" I murmured afraid of waking him up if he is asleep.

"Yeah?" he questioned back as he opened his orbs and looked at me

"I want to ask for something but promise me not to laugh or make fun of me. I know that this is not the right time but since they are divorcing us..." I tried to explain as I stress took over me and I felt my cheeks burn and my breaths became heavier.

"I will stop them I promise. Now ask me whatever you want and I swear that I will make it happen." Xander assured me as he encouraged me to speak.

"When you heal, I want you to be my first." I whispered shyly while looking away from his green eyes and prayed for him to catch my words and not ask me to repeat them again

"Ella..." Xander called softly as his hands freed me and his finger moved to push my chin softly so I can look at him directly.

No other word was said, and for several minutes our eyes kept on sharing the feelings that words and language could not display. Then our lips finally met. I for once knew what to do directly as I remembered my first kiss with Xander. But this kiss was different; it was passionate, loving, heated and consuming. This now is our second kiss and hopefully one out of many.

"Ella, I will be honored to be your first. And to warn you but if you bring such a wish again healed or not I will not control myself." Xander said breathlessly as he rested his forehead on mine while we tried to catch our breaths.

Hearing such words made me blush uncontrollably and made Xander chuckle as he captured my lips again.

Hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter

Vote & comment to get the next

& thanks for your support

^___________^