step further

Xander's Pov:

I feel like a kid on Christmas. I am the happiest and I couldn't stop grinning all day long. Even our house reflected the same feeling; it was full of life and giggles and this all because of her "My love".

My mom and dad forgot about my existence, since she stepped foot into the house. They overwhelmed her with hugs and conversations and stole her away. I nagged and argued with them. I wanted to have her by my side. But they ignored me and Ella laughed at my  puppy dog face and hugged me.

She started to cook with my mom and impressed everyone with her skills. Dinner was amazing and my dad kept on reminding me of how blessed I am to have her by my side and I couldn't agree more; I am the luckiest.

"They adore you." I announced as Ella and I entered my room

"They make me feel like home. I love them." Ella happily said and I just felt the need to hug her, be near her, and kiss her because she is my home.

As I sat on the bed, I kept on watching Ella. She looked kind of hesitant and her cheeks were turning red as she sat on my desk's chair and fell into deep thoughts. I know that she will need time to get used to the idea of sharing a bed with me after all, this her first real relationship. And I am willing to wait for her.

"So?" I teased a bit capturing her attention and to answer me she just opened her mouth and closed it several times without making a sound.

"So?" Ella's tainted cheeks now turned deeper

"Are you going to sleep in that dress and on that chair?" I questioned playfully and saw her eyes double in size then her blush, if even possible, became deeper.

"I..." Ella tried to speak but it turned into nothing but an unclear mumble

I know that she was shy and I didn't want to pull her leg any longer. I stood and walked to her. I saw her dark eyes fill with surprise. I love how my small actions affect her. I love how she reacts to me. Being near her makes me feel so alive. I offered her my hand and the moment she took I pulled her and closer to me. My body welcomed the heat that radiated from her and was asking for so much more but I have to wait until she announce that she wants us to take the next step.

"Love, there is no need to be shy. We already shared a bed before and not just once." I explained to her as I cupped her face gently.

"You didn't have feelings for me back then and now I am afraid to I don't know do something wrong." Ella argued and her eyes shinned with uncertainties.

"Ella how can you do something wrong while sleeping? And trust me love, I always felt something for you." I confessed

"What if I ...?" Ella wanted to question but choke on the words and her breaths became heavier.

"Ella what is wrong? Do you want to sleep here alone? If so it is more than okay. I swear I will take the couch." I urged her while pain took over me; she is not as comfortable with as I am with her...I stepped away from her freeing her face. I don't want to push her into doing anything that she is not fully willing to do. I walked back to my bed feeling my heart ache but I deserve this after all I was a jerk to her. I annoyed her. I made fun of her. I certainly bullied her and pushed all her buttons. I deserve this but I kind of hoped that she saw how she changed me, how she stole my heart, how she became my world and all that matters to me. I still need to earn her trust and I won't give up until she fully believes in me and my love.

"Xander, my promise..." Ella whispered and I barely heard her. Is she regretting her words? Does she fear that I will push her into doing stuff that she is not ready for?

"Ella I will never ever not in a million years, push you to do something that you are not ready for. I was a player but I am not an immoral manwhore. Ella I respect you and you should know better Ella. I love you and I won't risk losing you." I announced feeling disappointed because she feared me.

Her next reaction was so sudden that I didn't expect it or see it coming. She just ran to me and hugged me and even if my heart was aching of her accusations I welcomed her and my hands reflexively hugged her waist.

"Xander I know that...I am sorry of you got this the wrong way." Ella apologized as her eyes shinned with forming tears 

"Then what?" I asked her in a low tone feeling a bit down

"My promise..." Ella once again uttered shyly and her cheeks turned a deep shade of red

"You want to take it back?" I questioned hesitantly afraid of her answer

"You are making this so hard Xander!" Ella mumbled to herself but because of our proximity I heard her

"Making what hard?" I asked again feeling lost

"Xander, I want to make it real." Ella mumbled shyly as she buried her head my neck and I was shocked. I feared that I was hallucinating. Maybe because of my endless dreams about making love to her I was starting to hear things. Maybe she finally drove me insane and I was hearing stuff.

"I guess you changed your mind..." Ella brokenly said as started to move away from me and I was shocked again; so what I heard was true! She did really want us to make love to share a bed and finally to be Mr. and Mrs. King.

As soon as she took a step away, my body shivered because it missed her body and I was hit by reality...Ella thought that I rejected her...I need to fix this. I ran to her, took her hand, stopped her, span her around and without missing another second connected my lips with her plump ones. She tried to step back and I felt her hesitance.

"I am just surprised love. I thought about this moment for way too long and when you announced it, I thought I was hearing things. Ella, you don't know how much this means to me. I promise you that this is as special to as it is to you; even if it sounds cheesy but I honestly dreamt of such moment way too many times. I want you to be one hundred percent sure Ella because once I start kissing you, making out with you and touching you, there will no force in the world stopping me from claiming you as mine. If you are sure Ella, I will be honored to make love to you, I love you." I mumbled against her lips meaning every single word

"I am" Ella timidly promised and I didn't need to be told twice. She wanted me as much as I wanted her and that night I, no, we made passionate love. She feared that her body was going to displease me but I assured her that I adored every inch of her. I was under her spell and I didn't want to be freed from it. That night, I watched her as she slept between my arms and I couldn't feel happier or prouder. My heart hummed as I woke with her still tangled in my arms and as I saw her blushing remembering the memories of last, I wanted to do nothing other than make love to her again and claim her once again as mine.

I am in love and in heaven! Ella is truly my personal paradise.

How did i ever live with out her and mistreat her?

I need a life time to redeem myself to her and to make sure that she is happy and loved. 

Now that is my mission in life: to love Ella.

Hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter

Vote & comment to get the next chapter

& thanks for your support

^___________^

forcefully arrangedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें