Baby devil

Hey guys ^^ here is the new update :)

hope that you like it ...

there is a possibility of a second update today :P

Xander's POV:

The past two freaking days were of total neglect; Ella ignored my existence. She acted as if I was a mere object in that garden house. Don't get me wrong she still cooks for me and even eats with me but if I don't address her she won't say a word. Our conversations were back to the cold greetings and short answers.

I knew that I treated her wrong and stole her first kiss but this is going too far. Who does she think she is? The Queen of England? because unless she is, I won't ask for forgiveness. I am her husband after all and I have all the lawful rights to kiss, hold and sleep with her. I know I am being stupid but if she can treat me with such coldness then I will return the same childish behavior and ignore her.

I am still seeing Linda. She and I go way back and we have a lenient type of relation; we can sleep around as long as the other can do the same. Me being the player I am, I couldn't let go of such an offer. I couldn't let go of the sexiest model alive and all the willing girls. I couldn't trade that for some fucking emotions that will probably end before they even start and a long lasting relation that will be a bore. All the fun that I am having will end that way...I just can't be imprisoned by a stubborn, overweight, passionate, angelic girl with heavenly lips and brilliant eyes....What the hell? Why am I describing her in positive terms? I should really stop thinking about her and about that damned kiss that haunted every dream of mine.

After calling it a day in my company, I left. Today wasn't that troublesome. It was easy and entertaining; all my conferences were a success and I add millions to my already huge bank account and second all the girls in the office as usual kept flirting with me. Does Ella flirt with other guys like this? She never said that I looked good, hot or handsome maybe I am not her type. But what is her type? And if she finds who fits, will she utter the words that these girls tell me? Will she?

My brain kept storming with questions and only one stood; why am I so protective of her when I allow Linda to do whatever? Probably because I trust Linda because she won't fall in love with another when Ella is more than willing to find love. Yet again why should I stop her? Because you don't want her heart to break. Yeah that sounds good as a reason right? I am just keeping her shielded away from the pain of heartbreak.

Reaching the gates of my mansion, I was saluted by the approaching figure of one of my guards. This is wired. Usually they just greet me from a far and open the door. Is there something wrong? Did something happen to Ella?

My heart started pounding or racing to be exact and I felt my chest tightening. What if something is wrong with her? Why do I care about her so much when we are not even friends anymore? She is ignoring me and I should do the same.

"Hello, sir." My guard uttered and uneasiness was clear in his manner.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked sensing my unwanted care overwhelming my tone.

"Sir, Mr. Caden visited the mansion today." The guard confessed and I tensed.

"Did you let him in?" I questioned feeling my anger and denied possessiveness show.

"No, but Mrs. King met him outside the gates." My guard murmured with fear and I couldn't blame him because all I saw is red. Ella is going to drive me insane why won't she just play by the rules? She is clearly going to be the death of me!

"open the damn gate." I yelled in response and the poor guy just bowed his head; great now I have a new person to apologize to. Great work Mrs. King you are really bring the best of me! I though sarcastically.

I parked my car as fast as possible and marched or ran to the garden house. I have my own key so I didn't need to knock on the door. Maybe I will catch her red handed talking to Caden on the phone or speaking to him on Skype or whatever.

As I entered all I heard was a mixture of giggles; Ella's to be exact and the ones of a baby. I walked directly to the living room to find Ella sitting with Jenna on her lap. Ella was tickling the younger girl while a story laid beside them. Ella must have been reading for her. The scene in front of me made my heart swallow in pure admiration. Ella and Jenna could be mistaken for a real mum and a daughter; they both have black eyes and brown hair. But Ella's eyes were obscure kind of dark eyes while Jenna inherited her father's light dark eyes. The remembrance of Caden made me tense. If he sits by them they will look like a perfect little family and Jenna already calls Ella "mommy". But why didn't Ella correct her? Why didn't she refuse such a position? Is she hoping to fill in as Caden's wife and Jenna's mum? These questions will surly drive me insane.

"What did Caden want?" I asked harshly and abruptly surprising and shocking both girls.

"He asked me to baby sit Jenna for the day, didn't he baby girl?" Ella replied calmly as she cooed Jenna and continued to ignore me. I thought that she will throw a tantrum at me the same way she did when I first moved my stuff here for the dare. I remember everything about that day. That's when I saw her wearing that short black nightgown, it left all her long legs offered for display and the smooth skin of her shoulders and neck too...Dammit Xander focus a little!

"Bastad" Jenna said pointing at me.

"What did that little brat say?" I asked while shock and surprise took over me. Did she just try to call me a bastard?

"Enna that's a bad word. Say sorry to uncle Xander." Ella ordered the baby slowly calmly and cutely letting the mother in her show. She is going to be a perfect one in the future...That if I ever approve of the guy she wants to date.

"But mommy." Jenna tried to argue adorably but Ella just looked at her without uttering a word. Are they having a mother daughter conversation with their eyes only? And how can they develop such a link when they are not blood related? Does everyone have a soft spot for Ella even Jenna a freaking spoiled baby brat?

"Sorry" Jenna apologized earning a hug from Ella and that little monster wouldn't let go of my wife's neck.

"For how long is she going to stay here?" I questioned

"She is going to spend the night." Ella answered with an icy tune.

"Where is she going to sleep?" I once again asked but this time I returned the coldness

"Next to me of course" Ella replied shortly as if it is the easiest answer ever.

"I don't want her to sleeping on my bed. Kids are just messy little creatures that need to have their own beds. I will call Caden and tell him to pick her up after dinner." I explained refusing to let such a brat interfere in the life of my wife more. She is already the reason of Ella and Caden's strengthening friendship. Isn't that enough? And why am I so angered by a baby? I am totally losing my brains...thanks you Ella.

"Then sleep in your mansion." Ella said as she started to walk to the kitchen and I saw that baby devil stick her tongue out as if rubbing her triumph in my face.

"basted" Jenna repeated

"Ella!" I whined and yelled for Ella to set her right but I only heard my wife's giggle. 

VOTE & COMMENT TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT