late & rage ...

Xander's pov:

"Xander! Xander come on wake up! Xander let go of me" I heard those mumbles evading my ears but I was not willing to let go...I just wanted to sleep for one more hour. But regardless of my wish the person next to me kept wiggling and hitting my chest. I grumbled for them to stop but nothing. I had them in my hands and I didn't have the will to free them...They made me feel comfortable? I usually kick girls out of my bed after playing with them but the figure that is captured between my arms is just so warm to let go.

"Xander please let go. I am going to be late." The pleading continued but as a last try to stop it my embrace tightened around the girl even more bringing her a hostage to my bare chest. I heard her gasp in more surprise but I felt good. And a smile tugged to my lips as I felt her body tighten then relaxes to my touch.

"Linda is here!" the voice yelled and I as if  out of instincts I freed the girl, more like pushed her away and started looking for Linda. Yet, there was no Linda. I was trying to work on my relationship with Linda  ...But why would I feel so comfortable hugging another girl?

I looked at my right, to find Ella in her white nightgown. She was breathing heavily as if I strangled her in my latter embrace and now she was trying to collect her breaths again. Her legs laid bare on the bed, her nightgown failed to cover more than half her thighs. She used her black hair as a curtain between us as if not wanting me to see her first reaction. Yet, I was sure that it was a deep blush, the one that crept in her cheeks when I commented on her black nightgown, the one when I whispered to her that we are going to have a lot of fun sharing this house...

"Good morning" I uttered not liking the growing silence that circled us

"I didn't mean to lie to you Xander but you were ..." Ella said looking at me for the very first time today and I swear to god that even in simple white nightgown she looked still angelic. I saw frustration and hurt in her eyes. Didn't she like me being close to her? Did I embrace her violently?

My hand reached for her burning red cheeks and I saw her big dark eyes double in size. I have never seen such darkness before. It was honestly mesmerizing. She tried to back away but my hand grabbed her bare forearm bringing her closer and trying to keep her in place. She still wiggled, fought, and even shouted at me but that I saw now were her plump rosy lips. An urge took over me and I wanted to claim those soft looking lips, taste them and roam that fiery mouth of hers savoring her taste. But I knew that I can't. I don't love Ella or even care for her. I have Linda.

"Sorry, El, I mean Ella. I don't know what took over me." I said letting her go and to my surprise she just nodded and stood walking away.

Why am I acting as if I never shared a bed with a girl? One night with Ella sleeping on the same bed and I totally lost my cool. All my guards were down this morning. All my walls crumbled. And all my stereotypical visions of women were erased. I didn't care about Ella's size or simplicity and all I wanted to do was to capture her again in my hand and claim her lips.

I shook my head and stood up swearing to never ever share a bed with her again. This girl will be the death of me if I do.

It was Saturday, a weekend, but why did Ella said that she is going to be late? Where is she going? I heard the shower start and I couldn't help the images that popped in my mind. I was a total manwhore, as Ella said, and these images are the proof. I went to the kitchen trying to keep my mind free from Ella even for a second. I started to make us coffee.

After half an hour, "our" or her bedroom door opened and she was wearing a high wasted red skirt, a white crop top that left a bit of flesh showing and a gray jacket. She looked nice and ready to go.