Lose the bet & meeting friends?

"El! I am hungry! And come on we are going to be late!" The annoying yells of my childlike husband reached my ears again as I was dressing up to go meet his friends.

I just reached home and found him on the sofa with one of his new flings. A brunette, Linda I guess, she was another supermodel. She was tall, thin, and pretty but when she squeals she can turn you deaf. She was sitting on his lap, both on the sofa, when I entered the house. Her face buried in the crock of his neck kissing him, sucking his skin and tasting him. And he had his eyes closed enjoying however those actions of her felt.

I closed the door silently. I planned to catch them red handed and throw both of their slutty asses out. But then again why should I? Yes, I made that stupid role but I knew that it will be broken. Sooner or later, Xander was meant to have a girl satisfy his needs. I just didn't think that he cannot last a day without company. I gazed away from when I heard a slight moan escaped from my husband's lips. That moment, a wired faint pain attacked my heart. Yet me being my stubborn self I just ignored it and kept moving to my room.

As I passed by them, Xander kind of sensed my presence so he pushed the girl away from his lap and stood to face me. His hair looked messy yet still nothing can make him look bad! His green eyes were a shade deeper from the effect of lust I think. His dress shirt was open wide and his abs and well built muscle were on display. I didn't know why but anger filled me now. I just wanted to slap him and that smirking girl next to him. But I will never allow him to know that he or his passionate dates can affect me.

"You weren't home, so I thought that it is okay to bring Linda here" Xander said while side hugging the girl next to him.

She looked honestly happy being next to him. If I just disappeared into thin air, they will look like a perfect couple. For the first time in my life I felt like I was a burden, a fat one as Xander describes. My heart pained more but I faked a small smile and just nodded my head as if giving him my acceptance to continue whatever they were doing.

"So I didn't lose the bet?" Xander questioned while passing this fingers through his smooth curly short black hair.

"Xander, it is okay. I knew that keeping you away from your past habits will be impossible. But, if you are planning to you know....please don't do it on my couch." I said looking at my feet. How disturbed can this be? I just sent my husband to have sex with one of his mistresses.

Why Am I this emotional today? I am not on my period, the kids were angelic today, and everything ran smoothly. Maybe because I meant to be friendlier to Xander since we are going to share a house for a month? Maybe because I spent a long time watching a couple drop their kid in my kindergarten for the first time today and saw their joy and witnessed their pride and love. Maybe because I knew that I am not going to live such an experience because I didn't marry Xander out of love.

"El! If you don't come out of our room right now, I am going to break in and finish whatever you are doing for you" Xander yelled with a playful tone.

"It is Ella to you and it is my room, king! Not ours." I said coming out of my room dressed in a knee length dark blue floral dress. It was flowy and cute. The flowers in it were red and white so I paired it with a pair of red flats and a red handbag.

"It was worth a try! I can believe that I am sleeping on a couch for a month!" Xander uttered while acting like a little boy begging for ice-cream. He also was dressed casually just a gray t-shirt, some dark jeans and gray vans.

"Stop acting like a baby and let's go" I said smirking at his sad face as he studied the sofa on the way out.

The drive to his friend's house was silent. He was focused on driving and I was focused on the songs that played on the radio. It wasn't an awkward silence but I was secretly wishing for the rid to end soon. I hated being around people who didn't know me and Xander for sure didn't.