First ...

Hey guys so since this is my last day in the weekend and my last chance to write 2 chapters a day here you go hope that you enjoy it : 

Xander' s POV :

She submitted to my order. After cooking dinner and eating it silently, she entered the bedroom and laid on the very edge of the bed. I hated myself for ordering her to do so but I needed to feel her existence beside me. I didn't know why but her body being next to mine brought me peace. The sounds of her breaths were as calming as ever. She might hate me but at least she is still near. And I still can fix our friendship again and be there to stop her from falling in love with any other man.

Why stop her from doing so? I don't know but the idea of her being with any other man makes my body stiff and all see is red. I can't imagine a guy holding her let along kissing her or worst of all making love to her.

Even if she lost weight, she is still curvy. Even if she dressed revealingly, she still looked innocent. She is still the same Ella, the same fat girl that I refused to acknowledge at the beginning of our forcefully arranged wedding. But now I was different. I had an urge to claim her as mine. I wanted to be her first in everything. Maybe I want to experiment with something other than sexy experienced models? Maybe this is just a trance that will soon end if she lets me achieve the wild dreams that I had about her.

I felt a slight movement and turning to my side, I was welcomed by the features of my wife. I could really get used to this; to sleeping and waking up next to her. But will I be able to do it for months? Years? Decades? Should I promise her a forever when I can't keep my eyes from wandering whenever I saw a hot girl? Can I vow to love her when I am in love with another?

"Should I let you go Ella?" I hushed as she snuggled to her pillow.

"Should I stop being overprotective of you when I have no right to do so? Should I let you dress the way you want and let other guys stare at you with lust? Should I free you?" I continued to hush as I shifted closer to her

I saw her brows frown for a second. Then all her features relaxed again. This time I was studying her features. I was the one tracing her eyebrows, cheeks and nose with my fingers. But I didn't stop when I reached her lips. I didn't stop my finger from touching those plump rosy lips of hers. How many times did I fantasies about kissing them? How many times did I dream of making a moan erupt from them? But Ella said that she wants her first kiss to be out of love...Pure intense love.

My head shifted closer to hers. There was just an inch of thin air separating me from those smooth lips of hers. My body shivered in an intense want and my mind was yelling at me not to steal her first kiss.

But if I do not claim those lips now, Ella will never let. She will give her first kiss to Caden or another guy; a guy who will divorce her from me, a guy that I will see holding her and making out with her, in all our family gatherings

My breaths hitched at such thought and my mind went blank. I know that she will never forgive for this but I felt like my life depends on it. I connected my lips with hers. Their smoothness, softness and taste awakened every fiber in my being. I knew that taking advantage of her sleeping body is wrong but I couldn't help it. I wanted her and I found myself acting upon this need. My hands cupped her face and as I did so, her black shinny eyes shot open wide. I didn't move away, even though her body froze at my sight. I just closed my eyes and prayed for her not to freak and throw a tantrum. Not sensing her retreating away, I started to move my lips on top of hers slowly yet hungrily and passionately. I sensed her shyness and knew that she was thinking of stopping our first kiss and that is why I added more pressure on her lips. I opened my eyes to see her closing hers and submitting to the kiss. She mimicked my moves and allowed our lips to freely connect and attach. My hands moved to her waist and I pulled her closer, and yet again she stiffened a bit but not for long this time. I loved how she tasted and felt but I needed more. My tongue asked messaged her lower lip asking to enter her mouth, to explore every bit of it and to savoir her taste that when she moaned my name questioningly.

"Xander" Ella moaned as if asking for the next move and I taking advantage of this allowed my tongue to roam her mouth.

I was on top of her now and to say that being this close to her is heavenly or divine would be an understatement. I never felt such need for a girl. I never wanted time to stop as much as I did now. I never knew what perfection meant until I was pleasuring Ella and hearing her moaning my name. Her innocence and lack of experience lured me even more and I found myself being seduced by such purity.

Our need for air soon kicked in, and I reluctantly separated our lips. I stayed on top of her; each of my hands encaging her head on the pillow, and my legs trapping hers. I saw her breathing heavily and such sight did things to me that I cannot openly tell such an innocent girl. To be simple I needed to take her, take her and make her mine.

"Why?" Ella breathlessly questioned.

"I felt like doing so for quite a while." I replied honestly

"That's not a reason" she continued as she connected her dark orbs with my green ones. I know that she was seeking some explanation that involved feelings but I didn't understand my own emotions so what should I say.

"I don't know Ella. I just wanted to do so and when you didn't move away I go carried in the moment." I explained and saw pain and hurt take over her features and such reaction pained my heart. I felt the same clutching feeling torturing my heart again...

"Okay, now can you let go of me?" Ella nodded but I saw tears forming in her eyes. I knew that she was going to weep over losing her first kiss in such a way and I couldn't feel worst.

"Where are you going?" I questioned as I released her and fell next to her on the bed.

"Nowhere, I am just going to sleep." Ella hushed and I could hear the silent sobs and regret in her voice. But I knew that she won't break down in front of me. She is way stronger than that.

I just corrupted her vision of love, stole her first kiss and tortured her heart...

 Vote & comment 

what do you think should happen next?