Park, linda, & kiss

As promised, these are the covers created by : @sunreys thanks again

Ella's  Pov:

For some reason he stormed out of the room. He just walked out and closed the door with a loud thud. I didn't get it. What did I do now to anger him so much? I didn't talk to him. I didn't even yell at him for sharing the same bed or for capturing me yet again in his hands. I thought that we were okay. But I guess that I was wrong. He is such a bipolar person; one minute he is all nice and caring and the next second he is mad and mean. He should really sign up for some anger management classes.

I averted my eyes from the now shut door and focused back on Jenna she is really the sweetest little thing ever. She started calling me "mommy" these past few days and didn't have the heart to correct her. Every little baby should have a mother and Jenna was no exception.

The moment I started to play with her, I heard Caden laugh. There was nothing to laugh about but his eyes shined with amusement. His features mirrored a sense of realization and that triggered my curiosity even more. I wanted to know what was so funny.

"What?" I question studying his odd behavior.

"He got jealous" Caden said while catching his breaths and then took a seat on the chair next to Xander's bed.

"Who?" I was startled by the new information

"Come on El ! I know that you cannot be that oblivious." Caden smirked daringly

"What are you talking about Caden?" I questioned yet again getting frustrated

"When he saw my face and when Jenna called you mommy, his face turned red. He got furiously jealous." Caden explained and I nearly died out of laughter.

"You are so silly. Trust me Caden he said it wide and loud he wants me out of his life. I am just a burden to him, remember?" I replied while catching my breaths. Caden's assumption might be funny but the truth that I knew caused my heart to twist in pain.

"He is just plain stupid." Caden assured

"Who is plain stupid?" Xander questioned as he entered the room again.

His expressions were troubled and cold. His eyes shot daggers at both me and Caden but I didn't know what we did to deserve that. To shock me even more, Xander walked to the bed and sat right next to me. What was he doing? Why is he acting this way? His closeness earned him an evil smirk from Caden.

"No one, so is it okay to take Ella out to the park?" Caden asked Xander while his eyes shinned with amusement.

"No!" Xander replied shortly as his figure stiffened just a little. He knew that he cannot decide for me. We already made it clear to stay out of each other's business but this time Xander looked so decisive.