Truth about the dance & revenge...

Hey ^^ here is a new chapter. I hope that u like it.

thanks for all the support, reads, votes and comments

without you guys, i would have never continued to write this

thanks again ^_____________^

Ella's Pov :

I saw that Xander was dancing seductively with Linda and I felt my heart break. I knew that I like him beforehand but this definitely assured that in my heart Xander had earned a special place. I averted my eyes from them as I saw Linda's head nest on Xander's shoulder and I think that she started to kiss his neck because all I saw was his eyes shutting in pleasure while his mouth slightly opened letting a moan out I suppose.

While I was mending my broken heart convincing it that I will find the perfect man, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I found this thirty year old man eyeing me. He introduced himself as of Xander's acquaintances. He was named Fred Stevens. He talked to me about how he knew Xander and I relaxed a bit. He continued to crack jokes. They weren't that funny but I politely faked some laughs.

Fred persuades me somehow to go and dance with him. He guided me to a very dim excluded spot and I didn't feel relaxed at all. My mind and body shouted "danger". And the moment, we started swaying his body was glued to mine. Is this a way to treat a friend's wife? All my senses were alarmed and my body shivered in fear. I wished to back away from his grip but I didn't want to make a scene. So I just continued to sway helplessly with him while offering fake giggles, from time to time.

I my eyes searched for Xander hoping for him to come and save me from such a sickening grip. But I only saw his retreating back. He was walking towards Linda. Of course, she is his world after all. My second chance was Caden. He was at the bar drinking and chatting with a group of other businessmen...What will I do?

Fred's hands were now pulling my waist closer. I tried to push his chest away but nothing happened. He shot me a lustful glare and I wanted to die right at that moment. My heart was pounding fast and I didn't know what to do. If I yell and accuse him people will think that I am just seeing things. They will blame me that I am being childish and unreasonable for judging a person from a glare? But I knew what I was seeing I needed a savior. But my husband was long gone and my friend was busy.

"Come with me" Fred whispered in my ear as the song ended.

"No, let go." I replied feeling my heart race in fear

"I will satisfy you better than him" Fred continued to suggestively whisper in my ear.

"Let go of me!" I yelled praying to earn some attention from the people who danced far away.

"Such an uptight whore." Fred continued with a laugh.

"Please let go." I pleaded again. Yet he forcefully pushed me to a near wall.

"This will be my revenge. He is cheating on you. He still sleeps with Linda. She is supposed to be mine. But Xander had to be selfish. He had to have her even if he is married. Let's see if he likes it when I play with what's his" Fred continued his threats as he cupped my face forcefully.

I was never Xander's. He never saw me that way. Yet I was getting punished for his mistakes. I tried to shake my head out of his hands. I wanted to slap him. I wanted to hit him to defend myself. But as soon as I tried hands were painfully captured in his. I couldn't save myself. Tears fell down my cheeks and I yelled and cried. Yet the music was way louder and people were out of sight.

I regretted being nice to Fred. I did it because he said that he is a friend of Xander's. But he turned out to be an enemy. I felt my body shiver in fear. I saw Fred leaning in as if to kiss my and that is when I let a loud sob out.

What happened next was so quick that I didn't believe it was true. A fist was thrown and Fred fell to the ground. I couldn't even move at all or thank my savior. My body was still shocked and fearful. I felt my body tremble fiercely and then all saw was that welcoming darkness again.

I didn't even know who my savior is.

Xander's pov:

The moment I opened my eyes, the sunlight blinded me. My head was killing me and I clearly was suffering from a sever hangover. I drank last night. I drank till I can't see or feel no more. My feelings were such a mess that I needed plenty of vodka to forget them. I was outraged because of Ella and depressed because of Linda. Ella danced with a guy and Linda was flirting with another.

I woke up to find a redheaded girl sharing my bed. I didn't even remember her name but why would I need to. She is lucky because I didn't throw her out. I need to get rid of her before Linda's usual drop by.

I knew that Linda was probably cheating on me last night too. But that's not new. Whenever we get angry with each other we can do so but we never brought our one nightstands up. It was like a little arrangement between us and we both liked it. I might have gotten jealous the very first times Linda confessed to have a nightstand but now I was so used to it.

I woke up the sleeping girl next to me and ordered her to leave. Then, I went to take a shower. I had to freshen up from such hangover before meeting Ella. I knew for sure that pictures of her and that guy will haunt me as I see her. But I had to keep my cool. I had no right over her whatsoever.

Going down to the kitchen, I was expecting the usual view; a singing Ella and a breakfast table perfectly made for me. But my kitchen was empty. It was as abandoned and silent and I didn't like that. Maybe she didn't come home last night? A devious voice whispered in my mind. She will never do that I reasoned feeling the same old pain torturing my heart.

I walked out of my mansion to check on her. I was first surprised to find Caden's car still parked in front of my house. Didn't he come back to drive it back to his house? And if he didn't come who dropped Ella home? Did she even come back home?

I knocked the door with all my force. My heart was aching and fearful. I didn't know how to reason my soul this time. So I just let my feelings control me. I needed Ella to open the door. I needed her to prove to me that she is still pure and safe. I needed her to open this damned door now!

The figure that welcomed sadly wasn't Ella. He was yawning and clearly tired. My heart ached the moment I saw him and I felt my hand reach to clutch my chest. What is wrong with me...was I having a heart attack?

"What are you doing here?" I yelled and pushed him so I can enter and find Ella.

"Don't yell. You will wake her up." He replied coldly.

"Don't tell me what to do. Now where is she?" I snapped at him letting all my rage, anger and possessiveness show

"She is asleep...she had a long night last night." Caden replied as he looked down at the floor and his eyes were full of sorrows and pain.

I found my body moving rapidly toward him. All my instincts ordered me to kill him. My anger was wide and clear yet that stupid friend of mine ignored it.

"Caden tell me what's wrong with her or I swear to god I will kill you..." I threatened yelling

"When I got back from the bathroom, I found her dancing with that man. I didn't know who he is and I wasn't able to see his face. But she was giggling so I decided to let her be. It was, Fred Stevens, the anonymous guy that danced with her; your girlfriend's old lover and ex-fiancée. Maya came running to me when she noticed who he is. She sounded so scared and knew that Fred will try to make you pay. We freaked and searched for her everywhere. And when I reached her, he was already pinning her to a wall trying to kiss her. If it wasn't for Maya she will probably be rapped or worse." Caden explained and I felt all my walls shattered as I heard a loud sob coming from a figure behind me.

I turned to face her and all I saw was pain and hurt. Her tears fell heavily on her cheeks and I wanted to go and hug her to assure her that everything is fine now and that I will kill Fred. Yet Ella didn't wait for me but ran to the hands of her hero and savior making my heart shatter.

Yet again I caused her pain but this time unconsciously. 

vote and comment to get the rest...

And thank you so much again