The right way

here you go guys ^^

Xander's pov:

I was going to see her. It is been a week since our last meeting and you cannot imagine how much I missed her. We call each other all the time and even spend the last hour or so before bed time talking about whatever but still I miss her. I miss her being in front of me, near me, hugging me, kissing me and blushing at my words.

I am in love and this time it is different from any sensation that I had for Linda. This time Ella's existence in my life became vital and I was working on getting the trust of her parents back. I also want to gain hers once and forever.

"Xander stop skipping steps and walk like a normal person" my mum yelled as I ran downstairs.

"Love you to mum but bye for now. I am going to see Ella." I yelled as I walked out of the door and got a glimpse of mum shaking her head amusingly.

I sold the mansion and moved in back with my parents because they live closer to the knights; closer to Ella. I decided to start fresh with Ella and to do so we need to forget all the hardships that I caused her. I wanted us to create a home together; a home free of my past mistresses and countless nightstands. I wanted to create this sacred place for our love but to do so I need to wait for Mr. Knight to allow us to be together again. I need him to give us his blessings so we can renew our vows and buy a new home for us.

I rushed out of the car as I saw her standing and waiting for me in front of her house. She was dressed in a red dress that hugged her perfectly and showed all her curves and I had to stop for a moment to appreciate her beauty. She was still the same old Ella; with those innocent dark huge eyes, the old cute blush and the same curvy body but every time I see her I feel like falling in love all over again. I still feel my breath hitching and my heart beat racing as I witness her nearing to me.

"hey" she greeted shyly and I couldn't but take a step close the distance between us and embrace her. Dear god how I missed being around her.

"I miss you too" she chuckled slightly and blushed as I loosened my grip around her but never removed my hands away from her waist.

"I love you" I once again announced but the happiness that such words evoked can never lessen or disappear

"They are watching us." Ella informed and I knew that she was referring to her parents

"I need to talk to them." I replied knowing that I need to do this the right way.

"Why?" Ella exclaimed

"To ask for their blessing for our first date." I explained while smiling at the reaction of my wife.

"Date? I thought we were just going to hangout." Ella asked and anyone now can hear the wheels are turning in her mind. She looked confused and unready and I feared that I pushed her into something she does not want to do.

"If you don't want to call it a date it is okay." I told her while my voice mirrored the pain I was feeling

"I just didn't dress up or get ready perfectly for a date. I wanted our first date to be perfect. Xander can you give me an hour to get ready again or let's just postpone it for tomorrow. I need to plan the perfect outfit..."

She just looked so cute while she rambled infinitely about the perfect date and all and I just captured her face between my palms and stopped her speech by connecting my lips to those plump soft lips of hers. She still freezes for a mere half second by afterwards she returns the same passion and love. For an inexperienced girl, her kisses are truly amazing and heavenly and I couldn't be happier to be the receiver of such affectionate divine kisses.

"You are cute." I breathlessly uttered as I left her lips reluctantly because we both needed to breathe.

"Thank you." Ella replied while she tried to capture her breaths.

"You are welcome love. But for now let's go and ask your father nicely and properly about our date." I said while capturing her hand and leading her to her house.

After few knocks the door opened and to say that I was nervous would be an understatement. How can I be so afraid of her father? How can I lose all my confidence and cool in seconds? Ella as if sensing my fear tightened her hold a bit on my hand and I, as always, was comforted by such slight touches.

"Xander?" Mr. Knight questioned and I saw in his eyes some of the old affection that he and his wife held for me.

"Sir." I spoke feeling my heart racing a bit. I never asked for a parent's blessing. I was always treated as a golden man and each parent dreamt of being my in laws. But my stupidity made me lose the trust that Mr. Knight had for me.

"is there anything wrong?" Mr. Knight tried to sound strict

"Sir, I want to do this the right way. Not just to earn your trust again but for Ella. I want to do this correctly for her. Sir, can I take your daughter on a date?" I questioned hoping that he will not deny me from doing so.

"Promise me to take a good care of her and bring her back by midnight." Mr. knight demanded in a fatherly protective manner and I couldn't blame him after all I nearly harmed her twice or thrice or god knows how many times.

"I promise sir, I will bring her back here safe." I promised Mr. Knight honestly

"Good because if anything happens to her again I will find you and beat you down. I am giving you a chance because she nagged all week but if you break your promise trust me Xander you will be in some deep shit." Mr. Knight threatened and I couldn't but nod. After all he has every right to kill me just for my past deeds.

Hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter

Vote & comment to get the next chapter

the actual Date & what's going to happen on it?

& thanks for your support

^___________^