♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥

RASEEN~POV

Something in the air told me that it's going to rain...the freshness wafting off the ground and swaying it with unknown direction.

I look out of my condo window, the white chiffon curtains sways with rhythm like a ballerina with delicate step..I started walking towards the window and my silky brown hair unknowingly tugged off its loose loop... and began to sway freely like a bird released from its cage.

I twril around in my white/ yellow anarkali and I truly felt like a classical dancer on a stage.As I turn around my eyes land on my watch and I practically run toward my dressing table to get read for my six months best friend, Sonia's mehndi tonight.

I started off by brushing my dark brown shiny hair that are below my shoulder length and I didn't need to put any foundation or make up because I was naturally white like a ghost but I do needed to put a dash of kajal so that I don't look like a c...

I started off by brushing my dark brown shiny hair that are below my shoulder length and I didn't need to put any foundation or make up because I was naturally white like a ghost but I do needed to put a dash of kajal so that I don't look like a cold dead body.

When I look at myself again in the mirror I thought if I was a guy I would have fallen for you but too bad ...you are me and me is you ...ahhahah

I pick the green bangles that caught my attention that actually goes pretty well with my dress. I jiggle my wrist and love the music the glass bangles were creating....no wonder our weddings feel so empty without them. That was the only piece of jewellery that I had adorn myself with.

I glance again at the watch and it was about the time Sonia driver will come to fetch me since I was yet new to Islamabad. I pick up my handbag and walked out of my condo to catch the elevator to the ground floor.

When I was about to get out my phone started ringing and sonia name flashed on the screen. I swipe the green button and I was welcome with Sonia sad tone

"Salam, Raseen" she began to say

"Wsalam, Sonia, actually I am on the ground floor of my condo but I can't seem to find "

I said as I push the transparent temple glass door to the outside and there rain was welcoming me

"Find your driver" I finished

"Well, actually he wont be able to pick you up because the mehndi function got cancelled due to the choas in the city between two political parties. ..none of my guest are able to come because all the road seem to be blocked so my parents postponed it"

she finished with obvious tears that I could imagine now.

"Oh..ok" was all I could manage to say.

I could truly understand her feelings so I muster up the courage to lessen her pain, even though I can't possibly do something but the least I could do was to be there for her.

"Hey," I said

"You know what...don't be sad and since Allah has planned it for you so there must a reason for it...its actually good because you get some more time to be a bachelor. .." I sputter whatever came my way.

I have never console a friend or family so I don't know how to do it.

I suddenly felt the urge to take my hand out where the droplets of rain could be felt from the entrance and a smile manage to crept on my face. I justed wanted the time to stand still as my heart began to lurch in peacefulness.

"Yep, Raseen" Sonia somewhat calm tone snap me back to our conversation

"Ahhah the bright side of the situation like you always say...thanks my buddy of six months but I have always felt like I have known you forever," she said

"Maybe in our previous life ahahh" I utter.

"Okey then, Khuda hafiz" she began to say but I cut her off by

"Don't worry Sonia, I am always there for you and let's call later tonight, Khuda hafiz" I ended the call with unease.

I felt so bad for her. She planned so many things for today event and has been shopping eagerly. ..although I couldn't join her to any of her wedding shopping but she used to keep me updated.

I stood at the entrance for few more minutes although there was none coming for me but yet I stay so that, I could admire the rain. In the distance, I could smell the pakora frying and how I wish somebody would send me some.

The rain was now a heavy shower and I could feel it on my face and ironically I close my eyes as I imagine myself being a kid all over again. The cold droplets send many different sensations through my body that I couldn't help but smile.

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring at me and I opened my eyes and I was locked in his gaze.

A man in a black suit was standing with blood red 2016 Mazda mx-5 Miata with the driver door yet to be closed.

His olive green eyes catch my attention that is so deep, intense and lonely...his now drench black hair was adding another point to his already beautiful face...how could a guy be this beautiful was the first thing I thought.

That straight nose, squinted eyes and thin lips and light stubble that goes so well with his brown tan skin with 6'3 of a height...absolutely looking like a Hollywood action actor.

I was snapped from my ogling by the loud thud of a car door closing. ..ya Allah ...what was I doing. ..but Allah your ways are truly miraculous.

As the Hollywood actor...I mean the guy in the black suit began to march toward me ....I started to panic because now I knew he saw me looking at him like I cant get enough of him ...the deepness of his eyes was what made my heart flutter in fear....

Please note I do not own any of these pictures...just got it from google....

If you read my story and didn't like it please ride along with me and I am sure you wouldn't be disappointed. ..

Please
Comment
Like
Vote
Share
Follow me and I will follow u bk
Message me bc I love to reply...;)