♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥

Third person pov

Wasiq mother, Kulsum squeal out of happiness when Sanam told her he is coming to the wedding tomorrow.

For six years, she had been deprived of her most favorite child. When she sees him on TV, she wishes nothing more but to be close to him. She waited for him all these years to come but he never did.

The first week after he had left to Karachi for good. She used to wait by the gate that maybe he will change his mind. That maybe her love will ultimately drag him but she knew this time the scar was deeper than ever.

When he first appeared on TV. She wanted to smash all the TVs in the world because he was her precious little baby that only she had the right to look at lovingly.

A smile on Kulsum face appeared as she clutches the phone tightly that would have been broken if it was held any longer.

Her thoughts then wander to Asad who was reading a book in bed. What if Asad fights with him again and Wasiq decides to never see her again. What if he leaves her or what if he decide to break the mother bond with her. These ifs are gonna be the death of her she thought as she walked to the empty side of bed.

She join him and begin to speak

"Asad, Wasiq is coming to the wedding tomorrow and please don't try to do anything that will make him leave me again. I want him back in this house. This house and my heart feel so empty without him. You send him and I didn't say anything but this time if you do something I may not survive the pain".

She raised her hand to hush him so that he doesn't utter something despicable about Wasiq or repeat the past which has nothing to do with him. The present and the future can't undo the past.

Kulsum turned her back to Asad and closed her eyes to sleep as a single tear slip off.

Asad, who had lost his concentration at the slight mention of that most hateable person, he put the book aside on the nightstand.

How does she expect him to keep sane when he is the reason to his misery. The ache that he has been in for the last twenty-six years is because of him. The burning pain that doesn't let him sleep at night.

His parent's voice rings in his ears like they are still with him. The sound of their laughter echoes in the house. It echoes in the living room, dining room,  the veranda, the rose garden and in every little place of this house that had been connected with them.

How can Kulsum ask him to not hate him? If it wasn't for him. His mother would have been alive and so does his father but alas they died.

Asad dad wasn't just his dad but a friend, a companion, an inspiration and most of all..Asad respected him more than anything.

Wasiq took everything away from him. All the relations that shaped him.  The reason for his happiness and living.Asad had vowed to do the same to him, make him so miserable that he will regret ever being born. That Wasiq will hate life more than anything like him but won't be able to do anything.
He will harass him until he dies in pain like how Asad have been dying for every twenty-six years.

Wasiq can never be in peace, just like how he had snatched Asad peace.Asad will snatch every relation that is beautiful to him. For now in his life, its Asad's family but once he has his own.Asad will damage him for what he had done twenty-six years ago.