♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2

Wasiq~POV

When she led me inside her apartment. I reached out and grabbed her wrist which is full of green bangles to stop her.

She is trying to wiggle free of my grip and in that process, some of the bangles broke which finally made her turned around.

"Thank you and sorry," I said.

"Couldn't you just say it rather than breaking these beautiful things....Agarh" she said as she bent down to take the broken pieces from the floor.

"I will buy you a new one," I said without me knowing it.

"Why would you?" She said as she turned around and disappeared.

I am welcomed in one of the most beautiful interiors ever. Everything is the combination of white, gray and bits of black. It is like the first snow of December. There is peace, serenity and somber that can be sensed.

The vast living room, copper color flooring with a black piano to the far right end. The big panel of windows to my front and right side. You can see the whole city from theirs.

A white large sofa with low gray coffee table and two small chairs

A white large sofa with low gray coffee table and two small chairs. A snowflake chandelier hanging and occupied the center of living room.

Huge paintings are put on display to the left side of living room.

Between the big panels of windows, there are many photos frames that caught my attention because all of them were flipped down.

I walked toward it or should I say I was pulled by this unknown force. The first item that I flipped up to see is a letter which read

"Dear, Beta.

You should paint again with that passion and fire in your eyes. When you paint again, remember your promise to paint me the way you described it that day"

Yours, bad mom"...

So this letter, why does it seem like it's the last letter.oh so...I am really confused maybe I will ask her later but will I have the chance. I placed it back at the same exact position and diverted my attention to the painting that encompasses me.

A beautiful woman with a slender figure in a red maxi. A red rose stuck in one ear and sitting in a garden chair while her eyes are fixed on the man who is beside her. He has placed his hands on her shoulder like as if she is a tender red rose. The eyes of the men speak of never ending deep love.

The artist has put in so much detail in each of the characteristics that I am ashamed of myself for calling myself a painter once.

The artist brush stroke proves that he/she is a genius. And her strokes has the same style as of Vincent Van Gogh.

I wanted to buy this paint and I found at the lower right hand it was signed in curvy "RM".

Salam guys...hope u r fab....

This is rather a short part ...but I hope u enjoy ...plz do leave ur

Comments
Votes
Messages
And anything u wanna know.
Happpy weekend. ..

Happy Diwali to my Indian friends...

Bye, stay happy:)

Zooming out :) ♥