♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥

Wasiq ~ POV

When I enter the hall with my manager beside me talking about the chaos outside because of anti-fans and media which is causing a strain to the passerby. I told him to not to bother since I don't want to waste time on them.

The running girl got my attention upon realizing its Raseen, I stop to admire her.

Her melodic laughter was filling the hall as she was getting attention from every guy and I felt this desire to stop her from being known to every guy who is a stranger except myself.

She is... and I stood still on the same spot as she hit me hard on the chest.

I felt the coldness of her hands and I look at my hands that are held hard to save herself from being falling to the floor. I help her steady herself and she released her hand as she realized it's me.

I look at her forming blush and notice the bloc of shit on my hands which looks too....agarh...

As I walked away after I told her off coldly I thought why did I do that to her. She isn't in any sort of, part of me yet. I have never been this possessive when it came to a human. These feelings are stirred because of her.

The crowd was constantly chanting my name to come out to explain my stance to which I had no idea on what.

My manager told me not to go as he will handle them. But I reassure him that I can do this and I just can't sit here to let my only cousin wedding get ruined.

I walked out of the hall and notice that my mom, manager, Naveed and Sanam are walking behind me like I am a leader and they are my companion.

"Why are you guys coming? " I asked,  getting annoying at the fact that media will have fun clicking and displaying them to the world.

~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~

"It's sad to know she passed away but believe me it's not my fault.  I didn't have any sort of that type of commitment for life.

In fact, I told her that day in the studio that she shouldn't waste herself on me" I said for the last time but they aren't willing to listen to me.

"You know. I really don't care, what you guys think. It is not my fault that she was wasting her time on me" I utter as I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

"You could have married her!!!! It's not like you were already married neither your life would have ended" the anti-fans fireback.

I was laughing out loud with pure bitterness to mock them at their pathetic idea.

After what felt like they are gonna listen I said

"Would you like to get trap in a loveless marriage. Not only me but she would have also been a victim of a loveless marriage.

Another thing, I am already engaged and soon to be wedded how can I break my fiance heart with whom, I have already planned my future".

As I see Raseen walking out of the hall toward the crowd I walk up to her and grab her by the wrist to show her to them. The girl that I like.

I look at her with all the love in my eyes and her shock face tells me she can't believe weather its true or I am just acting.

I was thankful when she didn't protest but play along like one.

"I am engaged to her "Raseen Malik". The sole heir of A&N hotels. She is an hotelier here in Islamabad. We met through family friends and our marriage was fixed" I said as I look at her blushed cheeks. To add extra limelight I pushed back the hair strand behind her ear to which she look up at me in eyes.

As I was finding myself deeper in her dark brown dreamy eyes we were snapped back to the present moment. She smiled and I smiled back as I found myself intertwining our souls through our hands. The hands that are cold as ice were surrendering to my warmth.

"We do not believe you. You must give us live coverage of your marriage and that has to be by the end of this month like how you mention" the anti-fan said while the rest of the crowd chorus yea.

When I look at her again. Raseen had turned paled and had unwoven her fingers from mine. She runs away and I watch her disappear among guest who apparently is standing with shocked written all over their face.

I look at my mom for help and she comes up to speak on my behalf as I am about to loose my cool.

"Yes. He got engaged to her few weeks before that shoot for the morning program. We had a simple engagement between the two families and few friends. We intentionally avoided doing a grand engagement to avoid unnecessary chaos.

Wasiq was waiting for an opportunity to disclose the news regarding his status. Ok ....that will be all I have to say" she boldly state and became a partner in my lie.

She took me by the wrist to lead me away.

"Mom...what did I just do?" I said as I look at her apprehensively.

"You did the right thing," she said as calmly as she patted me on my back for handling it confidently.

"What right thing...I didn't even ask her and just spoke myself and basically used her to get myself out of the trouble" I uttered in a frustrated tone as I walked back and forth nervously.

"Wasiq...will you stop walking back and forth ...you are giving me a headache. Now, listen to me" her dominating voice stop me and I look at her.

" I had already asked her. She said she will tell her dad. Now hope for the best and worst...." she said.

I look at her and nodded my head. She is the only one who has ever understood me. Always. She does stuff without me having her to do it. She just knows somehow.

"So!!!! Now...do I go after her?" I ask her as I don't know if that seem to be a good idea. When she nods her head in a yes. I close the distance between us and give her a warm hug which lasts for a little while.

I walk to the area where she had disappeared.

I ran with this euphoric feeling inside me until I overhear her talking to someone on the phone.

" If you like him then I do as well".

She couldn't see me as her back was to me, she was overlooking the lit city of Islamabad.

My heart was in pain and all the air was squeezing out of my lungs at the fact that she is liking me because of the other person choice.

Gud morning. .its Monday
..