*Reunited*

Raseen-POV

I wake up to a dim light, as my sight regains its focus I realized I am in hospital on a bed. I can't move and when I do the wound at the abdomen spears through my body.

Last night when I had phone Sanam about him haven't arrived and she said, she doesn't know why he hasn't although he did sit on the plane to UK. She didn't know where he was staying as he hadn't contacted her either. I had panicked as to why he hasn't came home.

The guards at the gate told me a man was here to see me and I told them it was my husband. They had apologized as they didn't know. He had came in and saw me playing with Bronx then walked away without even meeting me.

I asked the guards to dial the taxi driver as where he had dropped him and within minutes I had his address which I knew like the back of my hand, it was my dad hotel.

I had jumped in the car without the security guards to protect me. They had protested they are to come along but I dismissed their need as my mind was only focused on Wasiq. I need to go to him to tell him that I can't live without him and to not to leave me.

I had parked the car in the lot and had started to walk when somebody had approached me all of the sudden, thrusting a knife that I didn't know he was holding. I held my left side of the stomach as soon as he took out the knife now covered in my blood. He was about to do it again when a group of guys stood by, waiting for ride and constantly glancing our way ironically saving my life. I couldn't see the face of my assaulter as it was very dark.

I took quick steps toward the lobby of the hotel where I knew I was safe. I pushed myself in the revolving door to the inside and instantly I am greeted by the workers who knew me well. They gasped when they saw the left side of my shalwar kameez covered in blood. I covered it with my dupatta.

It is then I had seen Wasiq getting into the elevator. He has the saddest face, shoulder humped down, and his frame spoke of listlessness.

I ran even though I was in pain, I knew I won't be able to hold it in any longer. My opened hair had fallen across my face, covering my temporary anguish features.

I walked into the elevator my beat picking up its pace like the first time I had met him. I felt it all over again, the moment which entwined as mates.

Through the wisps of my hair I had stolen a peek and had caught him staring back at me when I had pressed all the levels buttons. I did it purposely so that he knows and feel it as well. So that he too can reminisce the moment of the past.

I quench in pain, the elevator revolving around, alerting me of the situation I am about to get into yet I suppressed all that just so I can be with him. My heart anticipated to fall into his arms but then it would startled him so I remain still.

And then I had fallen to the ground and his shrieked was the last thing I heard.

I moved in the bed, forgetting for a moment that I was badly injured, making me gasp. I winced in pain when I put myself into a sitting position.

My heart yelps when I see him through the window coming. My heart beats furiously with fear and happiness. I feel my heart sinking as he opens the door from the outside and standing at the threshold with a jug of water in one hand.

I smiled awkwardly as he stares back at me.

At a time like this I don't know what to do. It's like a wall has stood up between us and I am trying to figure out how to climb over it to reach to him once again.