♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥

Dedicated to nasibunkhan, whom I forgot to mention in the previous chap.

RASEEN ~ POV

When his warm hand touches my already heated face, an electric current buzzed off in my body.nobody have never bothered to impress or made me happy by such a small gesture of affection. The look in his eyes spoke volumes of unknown thoughts that wanted to stay. I wanted him to stay but I know it's wrong after all he is a man who I can't let to be around me.

I was still at the same spot until my knees give in and I fell slowly to the ground. My heart is fluttering with happiness at the same time with fearfulness. The butterflies in my stomach are breaking free from the cocoons. They are flying for the first time ever. His touch has taken a slow pace to disappear. It looks like as if he is still here..but he is not..yet he has captured my eyes, my mind, my heart and my soul. A tear slip down my cheek at being unable to fathom my new emotions that seem to be taking hold of my soul.

I touch my cheek where the feel of his touch is still lingering and thought he came like a storm that evoked something within me and disappears leaving behind tinker bell magic sprinkle on my heart and mind. And he took away a huge chunk of my heart with himself. He was a storm that I can never forget.

Restlessness has invaded my body like cancer which won't let me live.

Salam and hi my pumpkins..eh eh.

So I uploaded a short chap and I hope u have tonnes of fun reading it...but I want to tell that plz do check out my author note which I will update soon because its very important in order to understand the story...thx my love...and plz do check out this song which kinda expresses Raseen emotions. .

Have fun until then and yes you can imagine anybody as Raseen...

Until then stay happy and be happy...:)

Zooming out :) ♥