♡♥The introduction♡♥

Dedicated this to these lovelies, who have been with me from day one. And without their support I wouldn't have continue. So thank u♥
rosala99, Rafiah-, Hijabi_dreamer, lovedestination 21, the_dream_follower, ZafoZahid, subhasmita270, saimasarfaraz, poeticprincess105, rabzee, sweet-raisins, ZaraMaryAnnNoah, SimarSahota and i welcome my new followers to my fantasy world.

WASIQ ~ POV

I woke up to the beautiful sight ever. I rubbed my eyes off sleep.I see her in a peach dress, sitting on a railing of the balcony and one leg is dangling outside. The other leg is angled in upward position, supporting her head.

She looks up in dazed. I wonder if somebody could be that speechless at not finding a word that could describe the situation she is in now. She bits her nails and let out a frustrated sound.

She step down, only to fall down the next minute as her phone is ringing which earned me a reason to smile.

I smiled because she looked so cute when muttering something to herself probably swearing at her clumsiness.

I get up and thought of making myself human again before facing her.

RASEEN ~ POV

I couldn't sleep, when I came back to my room. All I did was toss and turn in bed until fajar. His words, full of longness  were ringing in my ear like a recorded song.

I got up and prayed. I raised my hands to the one who created me. I cried as I asked for my heart peacefulness. I always cry to him when I am making my dua. To him, I can show all my problems. He is the all knower. He knows all my flaws, I can't hide anything from him. What I am is because of him and He had shown me abundness of love in everything.

I sit on the balcony and wait for him to wake up of his deep slumber. I think about general stuff, is their a reaso why Allah had sent him to me. It was because of him I touch the needles and thread again....maybe to overcome stuffs and value things that I don't know.

Its ten o clock and the weather is just so lovely. It carries the morning freshness. The city is wide awake and sun has raised, hiding the moon. My phone constant ringing snapped me to jump and trip on the way. I look up to see but thank god he is asleep.

It was my Dad who has been calling me from London to let me know that he will be arriving in two weeks time to Pakistan for a quick visit.

I came back to the balcony area and peek into his room. He wasn't in bed which meant he had woken up.

I went back to my room and took my chiffon peachy dupatta. I placed it around my chest area and put my hair up in a messy low bun.

I look at myself in the mirror and thought ..you are so pretty that any guy can become your fan.....

I walked out, made my way toward his room. I stopped before knocking and inhale deeply to calm my raging nerves.

I nervously knocked three times and noticed that my wrist where he had held me this morning has turn the shade of blue. I fingered the mark and realized, it must have been tough to breath for him to hold me this tightly.

The door swung opened and my eyes shot up to see his domineering face that soften up upon seeing me.

He was wearing a dark blue silk sleepwear that I got for my Dad but now I changed my mind. He look Ma sha Allah in that shade just like how my favourite author describe the guys in her books.