♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥

Raseen ~ POV

Everything seems so surreal. Is this all one good dream. If it is then I want to sleep forever if it means to bring me to him. He is so close and there are no words to express my emotions. It is the first time I feel grateful for being born as a human and that too as a woman to be with him.

I pinch my left cheek that has been under my hand for the last two hours and my other palm is on Wasiq face. He is breathing evenly with light snores that could otherwise be a lullaby for my ears but today I can't sleep. I can't sleep even if I bring my eyes to close, the thought of him beside me is enough to loose my sleep.

This is all real. The wedding, the vows, and the moments with him. He didn't go away even after I pinch myself.

My left side of the body seems numb due to no movement. I begin to feel uncomfortable and so I ever quietly remove my hand from his face as his hand slips down to my neck. I carefully pick it up with my right hand and scrap my head off the pillow. I placed his hand where my head had been. I slide off the bed and fish my feets into the black flip flops.

I turn the gold metallic knob to the outside and walk out into the upstairs living room.

I stand under the circular dome. The moon and stars are giving off so much light which is enough for me to walk around without disturbing Wasiq.

The stars in the dark sky are blinking like the lights on Christmas Eve in the UK. I slump onto the white sofa and to watch the stars and the moon like it is my personal constellations show. I could make out shapes, looking up at the stars in the sky.

Learning about constellation was the only thing I could do with my mother. We would lay down on our backs in the night and watch the stars as they would blink away. These little things keep her alive within me in my memories.

****************

My future. My life that I stop giving a thought after mom death is now all I can think about. My life has taken such a drastic turn, where there is no going back but rather moving forward with him.

The one simple sentence can bond you into such a beautiful relationship. A bond that cannot be defined by words. A bond that can be only felt. You can only feel this bond after you are tied into it. A bond that makes you oblige to the other person.

In just a month, he changed my life. My present that is him and my future that will be him are what makes me happy. My past, if I could...I would spread him all over.

I caress the braid, he made and I can't bring myself but to like him more than ever. Now, I cannot imagine myself without him. He is capturing my soul like cancer. My breaths and beats are connected with him.

Salam and Hi. ...I know it is a really short chap... I wanted to ask if u would like short chap every other day or long chap after four days...so do let me know through ur comments...

If u like it...do leave ur Comments
Votes
Messages
And anything that could improve me as a writer

U can now follow me on instagram eadiewali

Thank you

Until then stay happy and make others happy :) ♥

Zooming out :) ♥