♥Thank You, My Readers♥

Asalamu Alaikum

I really don't know, to where to begin from. I am currently in a state where all the words are flying over my head.

It feels great to be appreciated for my work when I was at the point of life where everything seems dull and boring that I actually begin to question myself of my existence.

And at this point of my life, you guys and all my silent readers came along. My life drastically became more beautiful as I met so many of you people who carries this positive energy that I seemed to lack in my life.

Now I smile when I see a morning message from some of you guys...asking me abt my day and genuinely caring abt me without holding back anything.
The moment my phone ting with notifications I feel happy because you guys actually take ur time to read my book and ur comments that have nothing but a sensation of love and utmost positivity.

So here I am to thank each one of you... my readers whom I had tagged who promptly keep up with me. And of course, I also want to tag the silent readers if only... I had ur names.

I, Thank You from the bottom of my heart as we are about to hit 5k views.

PriyankaAmbardar
Khushkopal
NaveedAsh
ShreyaTewari5
excellence87
teadyybear
fauzy120
Khalz_princess
ummeii3
Yasheera
zaynylove
Chocolatelover-Anu
Iqra_Anastasia
VarshaDhayal
Hijabiprincess_786
SareemaNoor
brilliance12345
Afia20
samsera
cocolovechocolate
asmakayani94
Mayaali18
sillahfayinkeh
tanistylinson
hadiahG
hijabigirl777
Anjumsoha
sumer_ansar
Ammutullah
safiahussain9
lovedestination21
zafozahid
saimasarfaraz
_sweet-raisins
rosala99
ZaraMaryAnnNoah
Tannu25
n

asibunkhan
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :)-Sohai