♡♥ The Night♡♥

Wasiq~~POV

She just takes my breath away. She is the epitome of perfection and beauty. I am astounded because I have never seen such a raw, innocent, shy plus confident, and modest person. The more I spent time with her the more I see her inner beauty.

I was in awe when she was braiding her hair. I felt like touching it just to see how it would feel in my hands. I try to concentrate but she was a great distraction.  She was so close yet so far. I was going insane at the thought. ...how could I be acting like this....this is the first time, my heart is accelerating because of a person.

Whenever she touch me. All the pain just fly off. She has a magic on tip of her fingers because she made me forget that I am getting stitches. The cut on the left abdomen was of a few days ago and it happened during a shoot of this action scene. I literally killed the doctor with all my nonsense attitude that eventually he had no other choice than to put me to sleep which I badly needed that day.

She had her full concentration on her work. The way she was weaving the thread in and out with a caution was an art that only she had the sense of.

The pain and tugging of my skin over the wound are all forgotten as I dearly held her with my eyes. I wanted to absorb her as much as I could in my memory so that I can paint her....paint...this is a passion that I had left and long forgotten.

Why do these passion suddenly stir within me ...is she the reason...yes....she is making me do things that I once loved. She is making me do things that I thought I had forgotten like pranking and smiling which I hadn't done as much as I did today. She is my gateway to myself. There is definitely something magical about her.

The frown she has between her eyebrows due to concentration relaxes as she scissors the thread neatly.

I was brought back by her small voice

"The stitches here had opened up and I can't assume as to what made them".

As she walked out and I followed her suddenly feeling shy at my bare chest. She glanced my way with a pale face like a sick person. I certainly know... it's not because of my bare chest because it's one in billion days where you get to see my charming body. Any girl would trade anything just to see me this close.... I sound like a narcissist prick but believe I don't want any girl but a wife.

¤¤¤¤¤♡¤♥¤♥¤¤¤¤¤

It has been thirty minutes. She had shown me to the guest room. A set of fresh clothes were placed on the bed. They smelled of lavender and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I changed into a dark blue silk sleepwear which felt good.

The atmosphere of the room was very cozy. It had the same decor like the living room. White walls and big panels of windows to the left of the bed were designed in an L shape. You could see the night sky while resting in bed. Out the window is a balcony that connects to other rooms.

A bed with white covers was occupying the center of the room

A bed with white covers was occupying the center of the room. At the foot of bed, a light wooden colored stool was placed.

In a mason jar, the white orchid was decorated at the night stand, which is ironically pleasing my eyes.

A knock on my door, reverie me to present. I walked to open the door and men in a chef attire welcomed me.

He introduced himself name Kamal aka Leo, the family chef. He certainly didn't look like  Kamal.

As he guided me toward the dining area, he killed my surging curiosity of him. He is a french who converted because he fell in love with Islam. When he got a job in A&N hotels in London. He was transferred to Pakistan as a teacher-chef where he realized he doesn't want to go back. I already seemed to like him as I found myself actually being interested in listening. I am changing ...the air around me is different.

I made myself comfortable on a two-chair dining table as chef Kamal went to the kitchen to bring my food

I made myself comfortable on a two-chair dining table as chef Kamal went to the kitchen to bring my food. I was starving and couldn't wait any longer as the mouth-watering aroma of food hit my nostrils.

I was served a stuffed chicken bread with mushroom soup. I couldn't wait to devoured as tigers were rumbling in my stomach. I grabbed my spoon and dug in. I finished my meal without any pause but I still wished to have the desi food made by my sister.

Kamal served me his signature dessert. ... caramel coconut egg pudding. It was a cherry on top..it was a lonely hearty meal. I got up and thank him on the way.

I went directly to the bathroom and did wudu to cleanse myself of impurities before presenting myself to him.

I placed the white rug in qiblah direction and begin praising him for his boundless love.

I asked him for his guidance in all my doings and to keep me faithful to those I love. May I and my siblings be protected from which our parent's upbringing be questioned or tarnished. Ameen.

I folded the rug and Kamal's head appeared at the door asking what I would like to eat for breakfast and I told him anything would be fine.

I was so tired that I couldn't dwell on tomorrow which might not happen. As soon as my head hit the pillow, sleep took me like a sedative pill.

Salam ....I don't know where to the begin...this morning I woke up to see my book has been #240 in spiritual. ...gawking like an idiot all day....too happy...truly felt blessed...u guys r the BEST...u guys made it possible. ..thank u so much...♥  words r too lousy to express my gratitude. ..and so I uploaded a new chapter and in the next few chapter things r going to speed up...until then keep supporting me so that I am motivated to write.

Until then plz

Vote
Comment
Message
Share
Follow me and I will follow u back :)

Zooming out :) ♥