*Confrontation*

Wasiq-POV

Through the intercom, I speak for the very first time with the neighbours.

"Who do you want to meet?" the maid perhaps, question on the other end.

"I am here to meet Mrs.Wajeeh?" I said.

She let me in once I told her that I am the next door Durrani. It didn't took her lot to think as if she knows I am safe to open up to.

I hold Raseen hand so tightly to keep my sanity with me.

"It's alright Wasiq" Raseen speaks and mouths me to take deep breaths.

I did as she guided me to and somehow it worked.

The maid showed us into the very elegant living room where everything was untouchable and sparkle upon a look. The wait was rather excruciating as my nerves started to jumble up. The maid has disappeared to call Mrs.Wajeeh.

I am feeling nervous and somewhere it wants to make me get up to walk away without meeting.

With time ticking away I make up my mind to walkout and it is then I feel it. The air filling with fresh scent and it is then I notice a pair of feet's coming in rather soundlessly.

I gaze up and a sophisticated woman in black saree, with black and pepper hair style in low bun and skin aging in good way.

We both stood up as she comes inside. She gives us a look if she knows us. Raseen extends her hand for a handshake which the women willing took. She smiles while I remain solemn.

"Sit" she begins "I am not sure if I remember you."

"You don't remember me but do you remember that you birth to a boy once upon a time and then left it at your neighbour door step" I voice acrimoniously as I am propelled with rage.

Her expression changes from calm to panic to shock. She starts to around anywhere but us, I wait for her to explain herself and the so many why's in my life. The room is filled with rising tension as unravels the truth around her action.

The tension which is now in our hearts. I wait for her to recollect her memories if she had any of me but the wait to know that mother is here in front of my eyes, staring in daze. I stare at her for being so slow to comprehend my words and with passing second I am accusing her for all that happened.

"I am not your mother but your aunt" the woman explains.

"Where is she" I asked.

"She passed away last year" my aunt reveals.

"Then you must know of my father" I pause.

"Your mother, Varsa was raped and she had you."

The woman said but I couldn't process the unveiled reality about me.

"Varsa" the woman starts when I stop talking "she wanted to raise you but our mother forced her to leave you at orphan. She fought for you a lot with our mother but mother was a tyrant lady of this house, nothing wavered without her permission."

I couldn't cry in front of her because I had my strength Raseen holding me back to remain strong.

"So she thought dropping me at someone else threshold and writing a fake letter could mean they will raise me."

"Wasiq" she bellows "Varsa did it so that she could see you grow in front of her eyes. You don't know how much she cried when she left you there and then seeing you in front of her eyes broke her many times."

"Stop defending her, she broke someone heart and destroyed their house. Does she know how I lived with the hate someone? Although they raised me well but somewhere it was different. The son of that who died hated me and do you know how he lived knowing I am the cause of the havoc."

I stop.

I am controlling my thoughts and words, want to leash all my resentment for once but I am falling short to do it. I can't do it because she is dead anyway.

"Do you want to see her photo?" she dares to ask.

"I better not because I have a mother and nobody can take that place."

With being said, I hold Raseen hand and started to walk away where once someone was connected with me through thin thread of life.

| D