~Imagine #1~

You were at school talking to bff/n in the lunchroom. Bff/n started to smile.

"What?" You asked. Before she/he could say anything, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw C/n.

"Hey Y/n, can I talk to you for a minute?" C/n asked. "Sure." You said and smiled, but on the inside you were freaking out.

You followed C/n outside of the lunchroom. "So what do you need to talk to me about?"

C/n took a deep breath and said, "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now."

"Y/n I really like you." C/n said nervously. You smiled and C/n started to smile.

"I like you to." You said.

"Do you want to go get something to eat after school?" C/n asked. "Sure." You said.

"How about f/r (favorite restaurant)?" C/n suggested. "Yeah. That's my favorite restaurant." You replied.

••••

*after school*

You went to f/r after school. When you got there, C/n was waiting for you.

"Hey." You said. C/n looked at you and said, "Hey."

You went in and ate then decided to go somewhere else (wherever you want). Both of you had a good time and wanted to go again soon.

A few days later C/n asked you out.

A/N

I know this one is bad but I'll try to make the next one better. I'll make it longer to.

Bye ✌️