~Imagine #5~

You were walking to your best friend's house for a Christmas party. You never liked going to parties and this was no different, but it was your best friend so you had to go.

Once you got there, you opened the door and walked in. You saw Bff/n come towards you.

"Hello." You said. "Hey. I know you didn't want to come, but C/n is here. Maybe you'll have a chance to spend time together later." Bff/n said.

"I hope." You said, looking at C/n.
Bff/n laughed and yelled, "Everyone get in a circle. We're playing truth or dare."

Everyone went into the living room and sat in a big circle on the floor. There was a lot more people there than you thought.

You sat down and hoped Bff/n picked someone besides you. Bff/n didn't pick you. 'Thank god,' you thought.

After a few minutes, Bff/n was going to choose someone. You could tell you were about be picked. Bff/n looked at you. "I'll be right back." You whispered, then got up and went to the kitchen where no one could see you.

After a few minutes, you heard someone come in the kitchen. It was
C/n.

"Hey." C/n said and smiled. You smiled back and replied, "Hi." "Why didn't you come back to the game?"

"Well I'm just going to say the person I like is here, and I didn't want Bff/n to make me kiss them or anything." You said, blushing after.

C/n smiled, "Who is it?" "I'm not telling." You said blushing a darker color.

"Come on. Why not?" C/n asked again. "Because Bff/n is the only one that knows and I'd like to keep it that way."

"I could help." "How?" You asked. "Maybe they like you back." C/n said. "I doubt that."

"You're cute and amazing. Who wouldn't like you?" C/n said. You blushed, again.

You were about to say something, but Bff/n interrupted you by yelling, "Y/n, C/n, get back in here."

"We should probably go back in there now. There's no telling what Bff/n will do if we don't." You said, walking back to the living room.

"Wait." C/n said. You were at the door to the living room. You stopped and turned around. "What?" You asked.

"Look." C/n said, looking up. You looked up and saw a mistletoe. Then you looked back at C/n.

Before you could say anything, C/n kissed you. You kissed back.

Both of you pulled away when you heard people cheering. Everyone saw you two kiss.

The girls were saying things like, 'Aww' and 'You two look so cute together'. The guys said things like 'Finally. I told you Y/n liked you'.

You and C/n smiled. "Well, I guess my crush does like me back." You said.
C/n smiled and hugged you.

Once you both pulled away, C/n said, "Will you go out with me?" You smiled and said, "Definitely."