~Imagine #2~

You and your best friend were talking on the phone. "Why? I don't want to go." You told Bff/n.

"It's the fair. Everyone is going, and plus it's the only night to go." Bff/n said.

"I don't care. I don't want to go." You said not caring.

"But C/n will be there."

"How do you know?" You said, suddenly kinda wanting to go.

"I heard C/n and C/f talking."

"Ok, I'll go. But C/n better be there."

You got ready to go, and went to meet Bff/n at the fair. Once you got there, you both got your tickets and went to look at what rides you wanted to go on.

About 30 seconds, you looked around. Bff/n was right.

C/n was there.

You were looking for a few seconds and then Bff/n asked you what you were doing.

"Oh." Bff/n said, following your gaze. C/n looked over at you while you were still staring.

C/n waved and smiled at you. You did the same, and then looked away before anyone saw you blush.

"C/N JUST WAVED AT YOU." Bff/n squealed. "Shut up. I don't want anyone knowing that I like C/n. And I hope no one seen me staring."

"I don't think anyone did. Now just come on, and let's ride some rides."

"Ok fine."

You both rode a lot of rides and had fun. It was just about sunset.

"Hey." You heard someone say from behind you. You knew the voice very well.

"Hey." You said, turning around to face C/n. "C/f left me for I don't even know." You looked around and Bff/n was gone to.

"Well I think Bff/n left me to." You both looked around. "Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel with me?" C/n asked kinda fast and a little nervous.

"Yeah sure." You said, and both of you smiled. While you were walking to the Ferris wheel, you felt C/n's hand brush against yours a few times.

You turned your head so C/n couldn't see you blush. When you got to the Ferris wheel, both of you waited line.

When it was your turn, you got on the ride. The ride started soon after.

You and C/n talked the whole time. When the ride was over, you were going to get stuck at the top.

"Y/n?" C/n asked. "Yeah-" You could barley finish saying the word.

C/n kissed you.

When the ride started moving, you pulled away and blushed. C/n blushed to.

When you got off the ride, Bff/n and C/f were there.

"Why did you leave me?" You and C/n said at the same time. Then looked at each other and smiled.

"I left because I was helping you." C/f told C/n.

"C/f told me C/n liked you, and knew if we left you two, this would happen."
You looked and saw C/n blushing.

The four of you decided o get something to eat. You all walked to the restaurant that was nearby. You and
C/n held hands the whole way.