~Imagine #25~

Six months later

"What'ch doin'?" I asked C/n, leaning over his shoulder to see what he was writing on a piece of paper. "Don't worry about it. So, can you meet me at the park at six tonight?"

"Yeah, sure. At our spot?" I smiled. "Duh." C/n chuckled.

"See you later." I hugged him as the bell rang for us to go home. When I got home, I went on my phone and watched a little bit of Drake and Josh.

"Guess I should get ready now," I thought as the time was all ready five thirty. Only having to fix my makeup a little, getting ready didn't take long. It takes me about ten minutes to get there so that was a good thing.

I started my walk to the park, and to our spot. Our spot was a tree house a little ways off the walking trail in the woods. We had found it when we were bored and wanted to hide from our friends.

When I got there, he wasn't in the tree house. I figured he wasn't here yet so I would just wait. Ten minutes passed, and I started to think he blew me off.

I started to leave when I noticed something in the corner. It was in one of the bean bag chairs that C/n and I brought up here. When we noticed no one used this place, we brought up a lot of stuff. We brought the bean bag chairs, a rug, curtains for the windows, blankets, pillows, and food.

Don't ask how we managed to get all the up there without someone questioning us because I don't even know.

There was a small teddy bear, a rose, and a note. I picked up the note, and read it.

Dear Y/n,

You were right. You proved me wrong, and I love you so, so much. More than you'll ever know. Y/n, you mean everything to me. I know that we are both still so young, but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I really hope that I mean just as much to you.

Love,
C/n

I smiled at the short, cute thing that C/n wrote for me.

Maybe he's outside. I really want to talk to him, and tell him that he means just as much to me.

I climbed down, and turned to see no one there.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and jumped back slightly with a frightened expression.

C/n came out from behind one of those giant teddy bears, laughing at me. I playfully glared at him.

"I'm trying to be mad at you, but you look adorable." I laughed because the face he was making was actually really adorable.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome."

"You mean just as much to me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too."

"Thank goodness, I was so worried." He put his hand over his heart, backing away a little and sighing in relief.

I laughed, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

A/n

Ok so I'm going to tell you about this dream I had about my crush:

I dm'ed him on Instagram and we talked some.
A little bit later I had to talk to his mom about something (idk what) and in the gym of the church I was walking by him and his mom and they were talking about me and didn't know I was near them.
His mom said that me and him should be friends bc I'm really nice (😂😂). He replied with "you know she has a crush on my right? She's ugly."
And I was so hurt by that lol.

It was a very sucky dream 😂😂😂

That's all

Bye