~Imagine #17~

I walked into my cabin with my bags, smiling at the other girls who were assigned to stay here. Today was the first day of summer camp.

Settling my stuff on my bunk, I walked back outside to look around the place. After walking for a bit, I noticed I didn't know anyone here.

Before I went back to my cabin, I seen C/n, surprisingly.

"Hey," I walked up to him. "Hey." He smiled. "You're the only person I've seen that I know."

"Yeah," I replied, looking around. "So, I guess I'll see you later tonight?" I turned back to C/n, smiling. "Yeah."

We both smiled, said bye, and walked back to our own cabins. Everyone has to meet in the middle of the camp, where the councilors will make a fire, and go over the rules and stuff like that.

•••

C/n and I sat on one of three of the benches around the fire. The councilors started to go over the rules.

"One of the guys in my cabin told us about a rumor that's been going on around here for years." C/n whispered to me.

"What is it?" I asked. "There was a guy who lived near here, and he wasn't right. He was about 15 when he cut up his family with an ax, and buried them in the woods. He died later that week from an unknown cause. People think he committed suicide. It happened in the 1950's. They say his ghost goes around these woods, and drags people into the woods where he cuts them up with the same ax, and buries them with the rest of his victims."

"That's messed up." I whispered back. "But I don't believe it." C/n smiled. "What?"

"Nothing."

I turned back to the girl talking, and wondered what he was smiling back.

After everything was over, a boy walked up to me. I think he was one from C/n's cabin that I saw earlier. We talked for a few minutes, until I looked around.

There was no one else out here. I looked over at the woods for a few seconds. He followed where I looked.

"Uh, we should probably go to our cabins." I looked back at him. "Yeah, and you've heard the rumors, haven't you?"

"Yeah. So, I'll see you later."

"Bye." He smiled, both of us walking back to our cabins. I started to get a little freaked out now because I was alone. His wasn't too far from where we were, but mine was right by the woods. Great.

I was about to walk up the steps when something grabbed my waist, and pulled me back. The thing started to drag me to the woods. I couldn't get away because it was too strong.

Then I got really scared, thinking it was the ghost. I tried screaming, but a hand covered my mouth. It raised an arm, and I could tell it was holding something. I started shaking so bad it could probably tell.

Then it laughed. The laughed sounded like...

"C/n? What the h*ll?" I raised my voice. "Calm down." He dropped the stick and raised his hands, still laughing.

"I hate you." I crossed my arms. "No you don't." He hugged me. "Yes I do." I replied, but hugged back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would scare you that bad." He laughed, and pulled away. I laughed too, "Yeah, I get kinda freaked out about stuff like that when I'm alone." C/n walked me back to my cabin before going to his.

A/N

Ok so I thought of this while reading a scary story book and it probably sucked but oh well lol.

And am I the only one who reads scary stuff then gets freaked out about it later?