~Imagine #3~

'Ugh. Why did it have to rain today?' You thought walking home from school.

All the school buses left and you forgot your phone that morning. You had no choice but to walk home.

The rain was pouring down. It was getting a little harder each minute. You pulled your jacket hood up more.

You walked faster, looking at the ground. After a few seconds, you walk into someone.

You start to fall, but the person turns around and catches you just in time. "I'm so sorry." You say, not looking at the person.

They pull you up where you're standing up straight again. "That's ok." They say. You immediately know who it is. C/n.

You look at C/n and blush a little. "I never see you walk home. Why are you walking today?"

"Um, the buses already left and I forgot my phone at home so I couldn't call anyone." You reply as both of you start walking.

"It's raining hard. Are you almost home?" C/n asks. "I have about fifteen more minutes of walking." You answer.

"My house is a few minutes away. You can stay until the rain stops,if you want."

"Ok thanks."

After you get inside, both of you start to dry off. No one was home.

"We can go to my room and talk if you want. The rain doesn't seem like it'll stop anytime soon." C/n says.

"Ok let's go." You both went to C/n's room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" You ask walking into the room.

"We could play twenty questions." C/n suggests. "Sure." You say.

Neither of you kept up with how many questions were asked so you sat there for about an hour, asking questions and telling random things that has happened to you.

The rain stopped. "Should probably be going." You say. "Yeah."

C/n walks you to the front door. Before you opened the door, "Y/n?" You turned around and asked, "Yeah?"

C/n kissed you on your lips. "We should hang out more often."

You blushed and replied, "Yeah, we should." "Bye Y/n."

"Bye C/n." You smiled at each other. Then you opened the door and left. You smiled all the way home.