~Imagine #40~

Requested

After everyone at the small party decided to play another game, I listened to them discuss what game to play next.

We were all sat in a circle on the floor. Bff/n was on my right while another one of my friends was on the left, and C/n happened to be sitting almost directly in front of me.

"How about seven minutes in heaven?" Bff/n chimed in on the discussion. No one protested, and the host of the party went to get a bottle.
She placed it in the middle, and the game went on. Eventually, it was C/n's turn.

Bff/n nudged me, and we looked at each other. We knew what the other was thinking.

He spun the bottle. I looked down not believing I would be so lucky to have it land on me.

"Hey, it landed on you, Y/n!" F/n exclaimed, maybe a bit too enthusiastically. I wouldn't want C/n to find out about my feelings if he didn't feel the same.

He stood up, seeming pleased, and reached his hand out for me. I grabbed it, and we were quickly pushed into a room. We heard everyone outside screaming about us for a few seconds.

"They looked a little bit more happy to push us in here than the others." I nervously laughed to break the ice. He smiled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, they really did." He chuckled. He seemed a lot more confident out there. "You're just about as nervous as I am now, aren't you?" I blurted out the question, not actually meaning to.
My eyes grew a little, and he laughed.

"Maybe even a bit more," he continued. "I've been meaning to tell you something lately. And now is my chance, and it's scary." He looked away.

"You dont have to be scared to tell me. Just say it." I already guessed what he was going to say, but I wanted to hear it.

"Well," he started, "I've kinda like you for a long time now. I like you a lot, actually. More than what you're probably thinking. It's like I can't get you out of my head, and, honestly, I dont want to. I just want you to feel the same, and I really hope you do."

I smiled at his rushed words, my heart beat racing. "Sorry if that was a little messy, I just dont know how to explain it all in a short amount of time." I laughed a little, and he smiled nervously, anxiously waiting to hear my response.

"Dont worry, I do feel the same. You dont know how long I've wanted to hear you say that." I assured him. I stepped closer, close enough that I could his breath.

After what he said, my confidence went up so much more than what I thought possible in a situation like this. He seems even more scared than me, too, which is surprising.

I started to lean up a little, moving in to kiss him. Before closing my eyes, I seen him give a little smile. He met my lips the rest of the way.

The kiss started so soft, it was like it could barely be felt. But we got more comfortable with each other, and that's when we were stopped.

"Yes, I knew this would happen!" I heard Bff/n yell from the door, making us jump back from each other.

"Finally!" C/f said. "So are you dating now or what?" He asked, crossing his arms like he knew already. C/n looked at me, almost as if asking to make sure.

I turned to the door, where most of our friends had gathered behind Bff/n and C/f. "Yeah, I guess so." I smiled, looking back up at C/n.

He smiled back, pecking my lips before pulling me out of the room. We went back into the living room, and everyone cheered.

We sat next to each other, and watched the others finish the game.