~Imagine #41~

"Would you shut up? You're so annoying." I said to C/n, not looking up from my laptop. "Pay attention to me then!" He groaned.

C/n had his feet up on the top of the couch, and his head was hanging off the side. He raised his head a bit to look at me, and I finally glanced over to him.

"I'm bored." He let his head fall back down. "And I'm still mad at you." I replied, looking back at my laptop.

"C'mon, I said I was sorry." He whined. "I know." I closed my laptop, getting up to walk away. C/n jumped up to his feet, and walked behind me.

I went into the kitchen, about to set my laptop on the counter, but C/n grabbed my arm. He turned me around towards him.

"Hey, be careful! I don't want you to break this, too." I said rather loudly. C/n huffed, "I'm not going to break anything else. I promise!"

"Why are you being so whiny all of sudden?" I asked. "I don't know. I'm just tired of you being mad at me, and ignoring most of the things I say."

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm just not in a good mood at the moment." I turned away, setting down what I was holding. I went over to the fridge.

"I'll be back later." C/n said, sounding like he was getting an attitude now, too. "Where are you going?" I called to him. All I heard was the front door slamming shut.

I sighed, getting a drink, and going back to sit in the living room.

About an hour later, the front opened and closed. I heard C/n's footsteps come into the living room. He sat a bag down beside me. I gave him a confused look.

"Open it."

"I planned on it." I said, grabbing the bag. I opened it, revealing a box for new phone. I opened the box, and, yep, there was a new phone inside.

I smiled up at C/n, not expecting him to do this.

"I thought I should get this for you, y'know, to make up for the one I broke. And I really am sorry." C/n said. "I spent a lot of money on this so you better not still be mad." He mumbled the last part, not wanting me to hear.

I laughed a little, standing up to hug him. I threw my arms around him, and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you." I said quietly. He smiled, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

A/n

So funny story ---

Sometimes I'll get on buzzfeed, and take quizzes when I'm bored. And that's what I was doing a few nights ago.

This one happened to be about the name of my future husband, and somehow I actually got my crush's name 😂

I just find it weird how out of all the names in the world I got his haha