~Imagine #32~

GIRLXGIRL

"I don't know yet." I told my girlfriend, C/n. "It's fine. Don't worry, you don't have to be in a rush to tell them." She tried to reassure me.

"But I feel bad about it." I confessed laying back on my bed. "Why?" She fell back next to me and we turned on our sides to face each other.

"Because you've all ready came out to you're parents. They were so supportive. I just don't know if my parents will be that way, and if they aren't we'll have to keep sneaking around when we're here at my house. Like they don't even know you exist at the moment."

"I don't mind the sneaking around. Really." She smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her.

"How about I tell them this weekend? Just to give me some time."

"Sounds good. Just don't feel like you have to do this if you don't want to."

"Yeah. I'll text you on Saturday so I can meet you half way here. Then we can come back and I'll introduce you to them." 

"Okay," she smiled and checked her phone for the time. "I should get going."

C/n hugged me and we walked to the front door. "Bye, I love you!" She kissed me. "Bye, I love you, too."

I walked back in, smiling to myself. She's so sweet and that's why I love her. Well thats just one of the many reasons why.

*Saturday*

I texted and met her half way like we planned. Once we got to my house, we walked up the stairs and I stopped at the door.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can say I'm just a friend if you want."

I turned to her and smiled, "Of course I want to tell them. I'm just scared, but I'll be fine."

C/n smiled and gave me a quick hug. Then I opened the door and went in, her following closely.

My parents immediately turned to us.
My mom walked a few steps closer and smiled, hugging me.

"Who is this?" She turned to C/n. "Mom, dad, this is C/n. She's my.. my girlfriend." I said slowly.

My mom's smile never dropped, and  my dad got up from his seat walked  over to us.

He smiled and shook C/n's hand. "Nice to meet you." My mom gave her a hug right after. "How long have you two been together?" She asked us.

"About three months." C/n looked at me and smiled, then turning back to my parents. "Well it's very nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

I sighed a breath of relief and grabbed C/n's hand, taking her up to my room.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed, smiling and hugging me tight. "It feels so good to finally have told them." I hugged back just as tight.

She kissed me, "I love you so much."

"I love you more."