~Imagine #6~

You were standing in front of the movie theater waiting for C/n. C/n asked you out and you both chose to go to the movies.

It was about 3:54 and the movie started at 4:00.

'C/n should be here by now,' you thought, checking your phone for any messages.

You zoned out a little, still looking at your phone. You hadn't noticed any footsteps.

You heard a scream right behind you, and jumped a little. You turned around and saw C/n laughing. Some people nearby had looked at both of you.

"What was that for?" You said. "Just thought it would be funny. And it was." C/n said.

"Come on." You said, pretending to be mad, but couldn't help smiling while walking inside.

C/n bought both of you the tickets, popcorn, drinks, and (favorite candy).

"Thanks," you said smiling. "No problem," C/n said smiling back.

The movie was about halfway in when a serious part came on. C/n started making fun of it.

You started to laugh, getting weird looks from a few people by you. "Stop," you said, trying not to laugh.

"This isn't supposed to be funny," you added. "Well it's better when it's funny," C/n said.

The movie finally ended. You and C/n were standing in front of the theater.

"That was a good movie," you said. "Yeah. We should come back sometime," C/n said.

"Yeah. It was really fun spending time with you," you replied. "You to," C/n said, smiling.

Then C/n's phone started to ring. C/n answered and about thirty seconds later hung up.

"That was my mom," C/n laughed a little, "I better be getting home."

"Ok. See you later," you said. "Bye,"
C/n said, kissing your cheek then walking away.

You blushed and looked back at C/n. Then you left and went home.