~Imagine #34~

"Dear C/n,

        I don't know what to say except, I miss you. I miss everything about you. The way we would always laugh together. Seeing your smile always brightened my day, even in the darkest of times. I miss your touch. When you would hold my hand and tell me everything would be alright, I always believed you. I mean, how could I not when you stared into my eyes and gave me a reassuring smile. I even miss hearing you tell your horrible jokes that seemed to make me laugh despite the stupidity. You never failed to make me happy. I would give anything to see you one last time. Just once more. Not a day goes by that you're not in my mind. I hope you still think of me from time to time. I hope you haven't forgotten me. Maybe one day we can be together again. We will just have to wait and see. Until then, I want you to know that I love you and always will.

                            Love,
                                        Y/n"

I put the letter in the envelope, making sure to seal it. I got up from my desk, put on my shoes and headed out of the house to my destination. After walking for a while, I finally arrived.

All I could do was stare, my face not showing any emotion whatsoever. Inhaling deeply, I looked at the letter.

I dug a small hole, only big enough to fit the envelope. After placing it and putting the dirt back, I stood up. Still with no emotion, I stared at your grave one last time.

A single tear went down my right cheek as I walked away.

Maybe you will read the letter, wherever you are. Or maybe you won't.

Guess I'll never know.