~Imagine #23~

Ok so this one mentions Justin bieber and his old music and I'm not meaning any hate to him or anything I'm just using this for the imagine and you can just choose if you like his music or not and hopefully I get the lyrics right. Also I'm sorry that I'm a really cringey writer

"Just a few more seconds." I muttered to bff/n. The bell was about to ring, and I was in a good mood now.

Ring

"Finally," bff/n ran out the door in front of everyone, not even bothering to wait for me. Unfortunately for me the rest of the class got in front of me.

"Wait for me!" I yelled across the hall to her as she was almost to her locker. "Don't yell in the hall." A teacher told me as I walked past.

"Oh, shut up." I said under my breath so she couldn't hear. School was over so why should it matter?

"Ha," bff/n said when I got to my locker beside her's. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

I was in a really good mood for some reason, and nothing could make me feel otherwise.

"Baby, baby, baby, oh like baby, baby, no." I looked at bff/n confused. "Why are you singing that?"

"I don't know. I heard someone listening to it earlier, and now it's stuck in my head."

"Great. Now it's stuck in my head." I got everything out of my locker that I needed. The hallway was almost completely empty.

I started singing the lyrics like bff/n had. Except I was more like giving a full on concert, and even pretending that there was a mic in my hand.

Suddenly I heard someone else behind me singing along. With my bad luck, it was C/n.

I stopped, and turned around quickly. This was really embarrassing because I was doing a weird voice.

C/n laughed, "Wow, that was a great performance." I felt my face turn red, and heard bff/n laughing her a*s of beside me.

"Uh, yeah. That was really embarrassing." C/n just smiled at me. "Don't worry about it. I thought you looked cute."

My face turned even more red if possible. "Um, thanks, I guess." I laughed nervously."

"That song was stuck in my head so, yeah."

By now bff/n had left us alone, but I knew she had to be around the corner listening to us.

"So, do you really like his music or.." He trailed off. "Yes/no." (You can choose) c/n nodded, "Same."

•a few months later•

C/n and I have been talking a lot since that day. Everyday, actually.

"Hang on." I told bff/n as I got a text. We were just talking about random things.

My eyes went wide as I read it.

"What do I say? What does this even mean!?" I asked her as I showed the text to her.

It said, "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go."

I knew it was a Justin Bieber lyric, but why would he send it to me?

"Ok, just send back this..." She took my phone and started typing. "Where is this going?"

"Ok," I pressed send, and nervously waited for a reply. I half expected him to have sent this to me on accident.

"Y/n, I really like you, and I have since the day we started talking. It all started with a song you were singing. I'm so grateful you were because I would never have gotten to talk to one of the most amazing girls I've ever met. I love you so much, and I hope you love me too even though that was kind of cheesy to tell you another lyric from the same person's song. I can't really explain why, but I just felt like that would be a good way to start off telling you I like you. So, will you be my girlfriend?

I read over the text three times with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe C/n would do something so sweet.

"You might wanna text him back now." Bff/n said before I could read I it a fourth time.

"Oh yeah, right."

"I really like you too, C/n. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I've loved you for a while now, and that means so much to me. Thank you so much. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. ❤️ "

"Awwww." Bff/n said, reading over my message. I almost completely forgot that she was even here.

I could tell this was the start of something amazing.

A/n

Ok so while writing this I had my music on shuffle and when a Panic! At The Disco song came on I was giving a concert lol.

What are some of your guy's favorite bands/artists?

Mine are:

*favorite bands*

Twenty Øne Piløts
Panic! At The Disco
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Pierce The Veil
Sleeping With Sirens
Black Veil Brides
Palaye Royale

*bands that I just listen to*

Bring Me The Horizon
Hollywood Undead
Falling In Reverse
All Time Low
Motionless In White
Green Day

And I just want to say that I love Ryan Ross and I really want him to release new music.

Ok so bye