~Imagine #38~

I decided to use they/them in this one. I might start doing this instead, but I'm not sure yet. If anyone would rather me do this then I will.

Do you wanna go to the park or something?" C/n groaned, raising their head off the bed. "Why would we go to the park right now?" I asked, looking up from my phone. "Because I'm bored. C'mon, let's go."

They stood up, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me. "Um, excuse me? It's way too cold outside." I yanked my arm out of their grip. "But I'm bored. Theres nothing to do here!" C/n whined, sounding like a child.

"Oh, stop whining. I'm sure you can find something here." I sat back in my position before they pulled me, going back to my phone. C/n let out a long, exaggerated groan.

"Can you shut up now?" I raised my eyebrows, looking at them once again.
C/n rolled their eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You're no fun." They rested their head on their hand, frowning.

I laughed, causing C/n to look at me and furrow their eyebrows while looking over at me. "What?" I laughed again. "Nothing."

"Then why'd you laugh? It has to be something. Tell me." C/n demanded. "Well..." I drug the word out. "You just look funny like that."

C/n sat up straight, giving me an unamused look that soon turned into a pout. "Aw, but you look cute, too." I giggled a bit.

C/n just turned away from me, and crossed their arms. I climbed over to them, wrapping my arms around their neck from behind. "Don't be such a baby."

I kissed C/n's cheek, then resting my head on their shoulder. That lasted about a second before C/n turned around quickly, hugging me and basically tackling me to the bed.

We were both laughing as they raised up, but continuing to stay above me. "You could at least pay attention to me instead of your phone, y'know?"

"Ok, fine. If you stop complaining, I'll pay attention to you." I leaned up to kiss C/n softly.

They kissed back for a few seconds before we slowly pulled away. "What do you want to do?" I asked, looking into their eyes.

"Watch a movie?"

"Sure. Now get up." I laughed as I pushed C/n off of me gently, and we both went to the living room.

C/n put on a movie while I went to the kitchen and made popcorn. As I came back, I set the bowl and drinks on the table, and grabbed a blanket.

"See, isn't this better than being outside in the cold?" I asked. C/n let out a heavy sigh, "I guess."

I rolled my eyes, hitting their shoulder lightly. C/n laughed, pulling me down beside them. They wrapped their arms around me, making me come closer.

Laying my head on their shoulder, I pulled the blanket over us and got as close to C/n as possible.

"I love you." I said quietly, turning to watch the movie. "Yeah, yeah. I love you, too." C/n chuckled, turning their attention to the movie also.