Chapter 18 - Shinigami Exist?!

It read Death Note. "What is it." I looked at it clueless.

"I must tell you something (Y/N). I am Kira, god of the new world." His hand was in a fist, full of power. Tears swelled up in my eyes. No, no, this could not be happening. I walked backwards slowly and hit the wall. Warm tears started flowing down my face.

"No, you can't be. LIGHT NO." My voice became a scream lost in a cry.

"Shh." He covered my mouth with his hand. "I can protect you now. No one can ever hurt you again."

"Y-you killed all those p-people. L-Light, h-how could you. They had f-families too, w-what about the bullies. Did you kill them too?" I stuttered.

"But (Y/N), this is all for you. So we together can live in an ideal world with no rotten people."

"L-Light?"

"Yes (Y/N)."

"I need to go." He straightened his back.

"Wait, I need you to touch this." He handed me the notebook, I hesitantly touched it. Out of nowhere a creature appeared. I shrieked, as if I needed more thing to worry about.

"WHAT IS THAT!" The monster smiled.

"Well Light, this sure is interesting. I am Ryuk, a Shinigami." It cackled. I had no second thoughts and ran out of the room.

"(Y/N), WAIT," he shouted after me. I left his house and into the rain. I spirited all the way back to the hotel.

I burst through the door panting and shivering. L's head instantly turned and looked at me. He leaped out of his seat and ran to my side. "Watari," he yelled. The older man poked his head out the kitchen and returned with a towel. L wrapped it around me, I fell to my knees, dragging L with me. "(Y/N), what is wrong."

"L-Light a-and s-sh-Shinigamis." L's eyes widened and he flailed his hands in the air, screaming, he fell to the floor. Watari rushed to his side, supporting him by the elbow.

"Ryuzaki, what is the matter." Their voices faded out and blackness overcame me.

--------------------------------

Fluff chapter coming up next. I just finished year 9 today, only 3 years of high school left. I now have 6 weeks holiday so I can write alot more. I hope you are enjoying my story, Author-chan =)