Chapter 24 - I Warned You

Hey guys, wow 470 views. Thank you guys for supporting my story. Here is some more fluff. I really hope you are enjoying it, Author-chan =)

----------------------------------------------

I walked out to join the rest of the task force. They all stared at me. "What are you looking at." They quickly returned back to work. "Ryuzaki, why were they staring at me." He shrugged. I went to walk past him but slipped on the water dripping from L's cloths. I landed on my butt. "Ryuzaki, dry yourself down for god's sake." He grabbed me by the waist and put me back on my feet. I walked into the bathroom, grabbed a towel and threw it at L's face. I laughed at his confused expression. He just held it there.

"Katori?" I nodded. "Usually Watari attends to all my needs."

"Hold on, are you saying that you don't know how to use a towel?" He looked down at his feet.

"Yes." I groaned and picked took the towel from him. I placed it over his head and started to dry his hair. Once it was dry I attempted to dry his shirt, it was too soaked so I slid his shirt off.

"Katori, what are you doing? This is not the place to do this, it's a work environment." Aizawa said annoyed.

"I did tell you to leave didn't I?" L interrupted. "And you chose to stay. Why are you looking over here anyway, shouldn't you be working?" He nodded and returned back to work muttering to himself. I starred at L's chest, I was surprised by how thin he was. I moved to his jeans, those too were soaked. I slid them off as well. I walked back into the room to get some dry clothes for him while he stood there half naked. I came back out and got him changed into his usual clothes.

"Better," I smiled. He slid his arms around my waist and picked me up. I dangled over his shoulder. "Ryuzaki, what are you doing." I laughed. He sat me down on a table and kissed my nose gently. I pushed him away. "What about the task force?"

"I did tell them to leave. It's at their own expense really." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his dark eyes.

"I can't believe I'm here right now." I whispered. "I can't believe what has happened, how things have turned out." I paused. "You." He moved in closer so our foreheads were touching.

"You have changed me Katori, changed me for what I think is for the better." He moved closer yet again and pressed his lips against mine. It was gentle and sweet. I forgot completely about my surroundings and took in the taste of his sugary lips. I wrapped my legs around him and deepened the kiss. I heard Matsuda whimper in awe at us. "I ship it so much." I heard him whisper. This caused me to laugh and I broke away from L, turning it into a hug. I looked over at Matsuda and said.

"It's cannon." He jumped out of excitement.

"Matsuda, you idiot, stop that now."

"Sorry chief." L shot me a confused look.

"It's nothing." I smiled again at the panda like man and kissed him once more. I pulled gently at his hair as he slipped his arms further around my waist, I let out a sigh. He pulled away dazed.

"I love you (Y/N)." He whispered ever so quietly so the task force would not hear my real name. I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too, L" He stroked my hair gently then picked me up bridal style, taking me to a couch which view the neon city. I looked at it in awe.

"We should have dinner with your parents." I looked at him shocked.

"But what about your identity."

"We will use this hotel but use another room. Don't worry, I'll get them to sign a confidentially paper to not reveal my face, just what I did with the others."

"Yeah. We should have them over. I kind of feel bad now, I haven't called them in ages. I've been so busy working on this case that- "

"I'm sure they will understand." I nodded and sighed. I leant back into his arms and fell asleep on his chest."