Chapter 47 - Memories

Heyy Guys!!! I was rushing the last part of my story yesterday because I was going to miss the countdown to 2017 so I'll expand on the dancing part. Also stuff is gonna get real interesting. Do not worry I'm not going to kill L off. I hate it when that happens. I cry. Author-Chan. =). How has your 2017 gone so far?

----------------------

The fireworks were still exploding bright colours when L turned to me. He bowed down with one arm behind his back and one extended out to me. It was a jerky movement but looked like it had been practiced over and over again. "A dance, perhaps?" My face flushed red and I gently took his hand in mine. He slowly stood up, still hunched he slinked his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly started to move side to side. My heart was racing, because I was with him but partly because I was dancing on the edge of a tall building. Even though there was no music the popping sounds of the fireworks and the sound of the wind was enough to suffice.

"I didn't know you could dance."

"I couldn't." I tilted my head to the side. "While I was gone Watari taught me how to dance."

"You had to dance with him, didn't you? I would have loved to seen that." I chucked.

"Watari is like a father to me."

"So basically he would be my father in-law."

"Sort of." He lowered his head. "I have a feeling that soon we will be parting ways."

"W-What do you mean?!" I was panicked.

"I don't think that I will be alive much longer in this world (Y/N)."

"NO, don't you dare."

"Please, can we just forget about it. I would like to spend my last few days with my beautiful fiancé." He wiped a tear from my cheek. I embraced him in a long silent hug.

"You're not going anywhere, Lawliet." I whispered but filled with determination.

(Time Skip to when they get the notebook and bring it to HQ. I hope you've seen all of death note bc I would be boring to have to explain what happened.)

They had returned. In Light's hand was a black notebook. "I would like everyone to touch this notebook." L instructed. Light walked over to me.

"Here you go (Y/N)." His voice sounded evil and scheming. I hesitantly took it from him. All of a sudden my head hurt. Memories were returning to me, flooding my vision. I winced and shut my eyes tight. I looked up at him wide eyed. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the hallway.

"Kira." I muttered.

"Long time no see." He smirked.

"I remember. I remember everything." I pursed my lips in anger. "How could you! If you kill L I will destroy everything that you love."

"But won't you be happier without him. You can be the goddess of the new world, think about all that power. No one can bully you ever again." He was leaning in closer. I turned my head and pushed him away.

"No Light. I don't want to be the goddess of the "new" world. It sickens me." I walked away and stood in the door way. "I'm going to save him and you can't do anything about it."

"If you tell him I'll write your name in the Death Note." I turned to face him and sneered.

"I hate you." I walked off into the main room. I froze in my tracks when I saw a tall white Shinigami with purple hair. It was talking with the others. "Shinigami, what is your name?"

"Rem." Everyone was working hard but I sat in one of the chair lost in my thoughts. I had a plan. I shot up and sprinted for the lift.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" L asked.

"Don't follow me." I said as the doors were sliding closed.