Did They ?

***Beth ***

When Alex came back , I tried to apologize to him but he didn't listen to me . I felt really bad that this happened .

***A Week Later ***
It has been a week later and its the first day of the week. 
I woke and did my morning stuff and went downstairs to see Alex and his mother and my parents .
"Morning everyone " .
"Morning sweetie ". My mom and dad said both kissing my forehead.

I sat down and ate my breakfast .
Once I  was done , my mother suggested that me and Alex go to school together instead of taking two cars .
But Alex just walked out the door .
I just answered for the both us and said "I think its best if we take our own cars to school " .

They all just nodded in agreement and I left .
Once I got out , Alex was talking to Cathy and Ally and I heard Alex say "Whatever " before he drove off .
I really want Alex to forgive me . All this time , he knew it wasn't his  fault our friendship ended like this and he still tried to fix it. 

Cathy just said "He will forgive you sooner or later ".
"It seems like he wants it to be later ".
We all got in the car and drove to school .
Once we got to school , we  all went by each others lockers to get our stuff. 
When the bell rang , we all went to our first class which was Math. 

We got to our seats and Alex won't even talk to me . I felt  really bad . I feel like that this is my punishment because all I ever feel around Alex is bad for what I did to our friendship .
We were suppose to do exercises together but Alex decided to work on his own .

Then the bell rang and Alex got out of class before I could even talk to him .
We then had Geography.  I was really excited to go to Geography because I needed  something that will not make me feel bad .

The bell rang and that was the end of Geography . When I came out of class , I was really glad that I had Geography class today .
I went to the lunch area . Once I reached there , Alex was sitting down talking to Cathy and Ally .
He saw me and then decided to move. 

And that was when my mood changed from happy to feeling bad about what  happened .
I could have stopped this whole thing from happening if I had just listened to him .
"He is just being a jerk ". Cathy said .
I just nodded and thought back how I did this same thing to Alex .

The bell rang and I had Art .
I didn't care if Alex was in that class . I just wanted to go home and lock myself in my room and never come out  .
I went to Art class and our teacher told us to do the piece we working on last class .

She was walking around when she said "Alex , this is new piece right ?".
"Yeah ".
"But I want you to work on your last piece . That one was really lovely ".
Alex  sighed and said "Alright ".
I heard all of that because Alex  was sitting behind me because that  was the only sit left when he arrived late .

He started his Art piece from last week and sometimes I felt like Alex was watching me. 
Sometimes while he was watching me , I couldn't concentrate on the Art piece I was doing .
The bell  rang and then I had one more class which was Spanish .

All we just did  was learn more vocabulary .
The bell rang finally for the end the day  .
I went to my locker and put my books away and met up with Cathy and Ally .
"Hey ". I said
"Hey ".  They both said .
We talked for awhile and then we left school .

Once I  got home , I almost bumped into Alex .
"Explain " . He said once he saw me .
"Explain what ?" I asked .
"Explain how my room doesn't want to open and how my things are in your room ".
"I don't know  . I didn't do it ".
"I know you didn't do it  " .

"Wait , what do you mean your things are in my room ".
I didn't even give him  time to say anything . I just ran up to my room and saw my once clean organized room into a mess .
The front door opened and our parents shouted .
"Alex ! Beth ! . Come down  here if your home ".

-----------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Do you think their parents did this to them ?
If they did then why ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with friends. 

-starngcgir