Forgiveness ?

**Beth**

When I woke up , I sat up in my bed thinking about yesterday .
Someone cleared their throat and said ," If you can hear me and your not day dreaming -
"Why are you here ?" I asked .
"You're not day dreaming , okay ".
"What do you want ?" I asked .
"Are you still mad at me ?" He asked .

I didn't say anything and then he said ," I take your silence as a yes ".
I still hadn't said anything . I just watched him .
He came and sat on the bed with me and said ," I am sorry Beth . I shouldn't have listened to the guys ".
I just continued to watch him .
"Beth , say something ," He said .

"Alex , no matter how much you apologize , I will not forgive you . What you did really hurt me ," I said .
"I get it ," He said and walked out of my bedroom .
My phone buzzed and I grabbed and it and saw it was a text from Jake .

J-Morning princess .

Underneath the text was the picture of me and him kissing .

Memories

That was the word that was underneath the picture .

A huge smiled appeared on my face .

I texted him back saying
B-Yesterday was fun but the best part was the kiss .
J-Mine too .
B-We should hangout sometime again.
J-Yeah .

I got out of my bed and took a shower and put on fresh clothes.
I went downstairs and said ,"Morning ".
"Morning," Everyone said at the same time to me .
I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast .
When I was done , my parents and Alex 's mom left .

I was stuck with Alex for the rest of the day .
I didn't know where he was so I decided to watch some tv .
I went to the living room and turned on the tv and laid on the couch .

*A Few Hours Later*

Someone rang the doorbell and I got up to answer it .
When I opened the door , It was Anna.
"Hey Beth . Alex told me to come here ," She said.
"Well he isn't here ," I said.
"I am ," Alex said coming out of nowhere.
"Come with me ," He said .

I let her in and closed the door . I was about to go back to the living room when Alex said , "You too Beth ".
I was confused as to why Alex wanted me and his girlfriend to be in the same room .
I went with them to our backyard . I stood next to Anna and she asked ," What's this about ?".

"I just wanted to apologize to the both of you . I don't want our friendship to end and our relationship to end as well ," Alex said .
"Which is why I wanted to apologize to you two in person . I am sorry. I just wanted to see where me and Beth  would go . It was not fair to you Anna and I am sorry for that and it was also not fair to Beth as well ," He said.

"Alex , I told you , you hurt me really badly and I'm glad you apologized but I not going to forgive you for what you did to me ," I said to Alex .
"I am with her. We will think about it ," Anna said as she hooked arms with me and took us to the living room .
"Should we forgive him ?" Anna asked him .

"I don't know . What he did really hurt me ," I said.
"I know . I feel the same way ," Anna said.
"Should we make him think we are still mad at him but we really aren't ?" Anna asked.
That idea wasn't bad so I said ," Yeah , that isn't a bad idea ".

We both agreed to the idea and went back to where Alex was . He was sitting in the grass .
"We thought about and were still mad at you ," Anna and I said at the same time. 
"I get it ," He said still sitting in the grass .

Anna went home and I went back to watching tv .
I saw that it was raining so I went to close the windows .
I saw that the backyard door was still open .
I went to close it and Alex was still sitting in the grass in the same spot as we left him in the rain .

I felt bad for leaving him in the rain and for also not forgiving him for what he did .
The rain died down a bit as I stood there debating if I should go on with Anna 's and I plan .

----------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Should Beth forgive Alex ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl