Story

**Beth**

I went downstairs and saw that the table was set and there was food on the table. 
I sat down and we said grace and began to eat our food .
While we were eating , our parents asked at the same time together , "Alex when are you going to let her to see? " .

"Let who see what ? ,"Alex said and then took a bite of his food.
"When will you let Beth see your paper ?"His mother asked him .
I stopped eating and Alex put down his fork that had food on it .
"Ms. King told you ," He said. 
"No , I read your paper ," His mother said. 

He didn't say anything and I said , "Why can't I read your paper ? What's so bad it ?"I asked .
I saw that Alex got frustrated so he said "-
But he was cut off by his parents "Wait , we wanted to tell you guys that we will be going on a cruise for one week when you guys have a school break ".

We didn't say anything about the cruise. Alex just grabbed my hand and dragged my to his room .
He slammed the door and then found the paper and handed it to me in anger .
"Just know you wanted to read it ,"Alex said and laid on his bed.

I sat in his chair that was by desk and read the paper .
By the time I was done with it , I was in tears .
The story was about how a princess and a villager met . They instantly fell in love with each other .
The princess didn't want them to be together because everyone would judge her and her father too .

They tried to forgot about there love for each other but the villager couldn't stop himself from showing how much he loved the princess .
Then one day he told her lets tell everyone about their love but she wouldn't let that happen. 
He went ahead with his idea and told everyone and everyone thought it was true .

But the princess confirmed it was not. He later on died and the princess felt bad for feeling ashamed for her love for the villager. 
I looked up at Alex and I said , "You wrote a story about us but changed it a bit ".
He didn't say anything but just nodded .

At that moment I was speechless . I couldn't think straight. 
"I told you not to read it ," He said .
He took the paper out of my hand and I sat there still speechless .
"Now about this cruise ," He said trying to change the topic as he climbed back into his bed .
"Alex, I don't know what to say ," I said  finally getting a sentence out of my mouth. 

"You don't have to say anything . You have read it now everyone will stop telling me that you should read it ,"Alex said .
I didn't say anything and Alex said "Well , we will talk about the cruise later . We have school tomorrow ,"Alex said . 

"Can I stay here ? " I asked Alex as I  went to where he sat on the bed.
"Sure ," He said after he thought about it for awhile. 
He scooted around in the bed and I got in. I cuddled with Alex and "I just need a hug ".
He hugged me back after I said that and soon I fell asleep .

***The Next Day***
I woke to the sun shinning on my face.
I checked the time and it was an hour before school started.
I woke up Alex too by trying to get out  of the hug. 
"Morning ," He said.
"Morning ," I said . I got out of the bed and said "I thought about your story and instead of the villager just giving  up easily , he should have tried to win back his princesses heart ".

"If he did , what would the princess do then ?"Alex asked. 
"Then the princess would then think about reuniting with her love , "  I said .
A huge smile came on Alex 's face and then I laughed .
We got ready for school and then ate some breakfast and we then drove to school. 

Before we got out I said , "Please do not bail on me ".
"I won't ," He said .
We got out then he said hello to Cathy and Ally .
"Surprising . What happened ?" Cathy and Ally asked .
"A story that may come to life ," I said. 
"What ?" Cathy and Ally said at the same time  confused.

I just laughed .

------
What did you guys think if this chapter ?

Will that story come to life ?

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl