What Did You Do ?

***Beth***

Once we finished eating , Cathy and Ally decided to go home .
Once they left , I looked at Alex and he saw me watching him and he said "What ?".
"Nothing ".
I just kept watching him and he said again "What ?".

"Nothing ". I said getting up and wanting to  go to the room .
He grabbed my hand and said "Why are you looking at me ?".
"No reason ".
"There is a reason ".

"Alex , I am tried . I want to sleep ". I said trying to get my hand out of his.
"Wait , is that what looking at me is  about ?". He asked .
I didn't say anything and he had a huge smile on his face .

I was about to say something but  I said it really fast and I  got my hand out of Alex 's "No , it is not ".
And then I ran up the stairs and closed the door and locked it really quickly before Alex could come . Alex  banged on it and said  "Beth open the door ".

I could tell there was excitement in his voice. 
I said "No".
"Please , I promise I won't tease  you about it ".
"You will break the promise ".
"No , I won't . Please ".

"Fine ". I said after I gave it some thought. 
I opened the door and let Alex in and then he closed the door and kept smiling at me .
I threw a pillow at his face and yelled "Alex , you didn't keep your promise ".

"We both know that wouldn't have happened ". He said as he was coming to sit on the bed where I was but I was about to leave when Alex took my hand and spun me back to where he was so that I landed back in between his legs standing  but I was trying to hid my face .
"Alex , leave me alone ".

"No , I would not ". Alex said lifting my head up with his hand on my chin .
"Alex ! ". I yelled in his face .
He pulled me onto his lap and said "Why didn't you want to tell me ?".
"Because , all you do will just make fun of me ".

"Well of course I would ".
"Alex , stop it ". I said as I tried to get out of his lap .
"Wait , but what is the big deal.  We just talked all night long like old times ".
I didn't say anything and he realized something  and said "We stayed up all night talking and we use to do that when we were dating".

"Yeah ". I said and got out his lap .
I went downstairs and watched tv for a while and Alex didn't come down .
Cathy and Ally haven't come back yet either  .
Alex came downstairs and he was in the kitchen and said  "Beth , come here please ".
"What ?". I said as I was too tried to go where he was .

I heard him let out a frustrated sigh and he came into the living room and grabbed my hand and said  "Come ".
"Ughhh ". I groaned in tiredness and he dragged me to our room .

Before we went into the room , Alex put his hands over my eyes and I said "Alex , what are you doing ?" .
"Just wait and see " .
He guided me to the room and he asked  "Ready ?".
"I guess " .
"I will take that as a yes ". And then he removed his hands off my eyes and I saw.....

---------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

What did Beth see ?
What did Alex do ?

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl