Let's HangOut

**Beth**

Before I could beg Alex to come with me , a random girl came up to us and said ," Morning , My name is Lia  and I couldn't help but your over hear your conversation about your problem . I was wondering if I could help with that . See my parents over there don't want me to tour Barcelona alone by myself so I was wondering if you would like to come with me ," Lia  said .

"I would love to ," I said in excitement.
"See , I don't need Alex ," I said getting up from the table and walking with Lia to her table .
She told her parents that she found someone to go with and her parents agreed .
Lia and I got our stuff and meet up afterwards to go together .

Before we left the boat , Alex came .
"What do you want ?" I said.
"When you left to go with her , our mother's made to go along with the both of you ," He said.
"I'm Lia ," Lia said officially introducing herself to Alex .
" I know ," He said rudely but luckily , Lia didn't get offended .

"Stop being rude , this is Alex ," I said.
"Nice to meet you ," Lia said.
Alex didn't say anything and just went ahead .
"Our mother's said to come  along with us and you're leaving us behind ," I said .
"I don't care. They didn't say I have to actually follow you two everywhere ," He said as he walked along and down the steps to get off of the boat .

"Our mother's ," Lia  said , "I thought you two were siblings ".
"No , were not . We are friends but he his mother and him lives with my parents and I ," I said.
"Ohh ," Lia  said.
"Ready to go ?" She asked .
"Yeah ," I said and then we walked down the steps which led us off the boat .

We went to all different types of places and was really interested by the history of Barcelona

We went to all different types of places and was really interested by the history of Barcelona .
We then went to a cafe after to eat and Alex happened to be there .
I sat down in a chair outside and Alex came outside as well but with two cups of coffee .

I was practicing to say Italian words when Alex sat down and said ," You do realize we are in Barcelona in Spain "

"Si ," I said.
"Yes," I said.
"But your speaking Italian ," He said.
"Well , we are going to three country's in Italy so I want to be ready ?" I said.
"Whatever ," He said .
"Did you sit down here to come and judge me ?" I asked.