Do You Want To Go ?

**Cathy**
I was in my living room when Ally and Jake came in .
"Hey ?" I said looking at them. 

"So , I was wondering if you would like to come with us to one of Jake's friends birthday party ?" Ally asked me  .
"A party . I'm not feeling for it ," I said .
"Please ," Ally begged me .

I then thought about and then I said ," Fine , I'll go ". 
"Yay," Ally said as I stood up from the couch.
"Oh yeah , and dress to impress . I've met him and he's single and hot ," Ally said .
"Ally !" Jake said shocked .
I laughed as I got near to the stairs to go upstairs to my room and get ready .

"But I only have eyes for you ," Ally said going closer to Jake and kissing him. 
I then went up the stairs and took a shower . I then put on my outfit that I picked out  .
I went downstairs and said ," I'm ready ".
"Okay , lets go ," Jake said as he grabbed his keys and we all headed out the door .

When we arrived , I said to Ally ," You didn't say the guy was rich ".
Ally just laughed and said ," He is but he is a sweet guy . He doesn't let anyone like him just for his money ," Ally said as we all got out the car .

 He doesn't let anyone like him just for his money ," Ally said as we all got out the car

It was beautiful .
When we walked in there was loud music playing , red cups placed  everywhere .
We went to where there was more people and saw people chucking beers .
We went to where Jake friends were  and one of them was the birthday boy .

"Hey man ," One of Jake 's friends said .
"Hey ," Jake said .
"Happy birthday bro ," Jake said as he did their hand shake with  the birthday boy .
"Happy birthday Ethan ," Ally said .
"Thanks ," Ethan said .
"And this is my bestfirend Cathy . Cathy this is Ethan. Ethan this is Cathy ," Ally said introducing me to Ethan .
"Happy birthday ," I said .
"Thanks ," Ethan said .

"There's drinks in the kitchen ," Ethan said before Jake and his other friends took Ethan to somewhere else .
"Wanna a drink ?" Ally asked me .
"Yeah ," I said .
I went to one of the couch's that wasn't crowded with some much people .
I sat down and waited for Ally to come back .
When she did , she gave me my drink and said ,"Don't tell me you're going to  sit here all by yourself for the whole night ".

"I don't know anyone here besides you and Jake ," I said in defence.
"Well then make some friends . Come lets go on the dance floor ," Ally said pulling  my arm to get me off the couch and come with her to the dance floor .
"I wanna stay here ," I said .
"Fine ," Ally said and whisked away to the dance floor where Jake and his friends were .

**Minutes Later **
After some minutes passed ,  I got bored . So I had a little venture of my own  . But first , I had to use the bathroom. Then I went upstairs and went into the first room that was there .
It was decorated with lovely furniture .
The next couple of rooms where like the same . They were decorated beautifully .

Then I found some study rooms that seemed to be used often considering the many papers that is scattered on the desks.
I then found a library that had so much books. It had some of my favorite books as well as some other books that I want to read .
I then found a master bedroom . Inside the master bedroom , I found a secret doorway that lead to a room that was filled with paintings .

I could tell that each painting told a different story .
I could just stare at these beautiful paintings all day and try to figure out the stories that are held within them .
I was making my way to more paintings on the other side of the room when someone said ," Cathy  right ?".
I jumped and turned around and  saw it was Ethan leaning against the door frame.

"Sorry , I didn't mean to scare you ," Ethan said .
"No , its okay ," I said .
Then , he asked me again ,"Your name is Cathy , right ?  ".
"Yeah , I'm sorry that I'm up here ," I said as I came closer to the door to go out .
It's okay . You can stay here as long you like , " He asked .
"Did you paint these ?" I asked him  .
"Yeah , I did ," He said.

"They each tell a different story ," I said
"Your house is beautiful.  You could get lost in it considering all the beautiful things that placed in it ," I said. 
"Thank you ," He said.
"I should go ," I said as I came out of the art room .
"You'll be bored downstairs . You can stay here with me ," He said .

"But you have a party in your honour waiting for you downstairs ," I said .
"Right now , it's just a regular party ," He said.
I thought about it and said ," Okay ".
"Can you tell me what one of these paintings mean ?" I asked as I went back into the art room .
"Sure . This one tells a story about someone feeling alone in the world. That person went through difficult times through the person's life and now the person feels lonely now ," Ethan said .

"Okay " I said. 
"Which painting is your favorite one ?" Ethan asked.
"This one ," I said pointing to a painting of New Orleans .

"I did this one just recently ," Ethan said

"That's beautiful ," I said .
I was walking out of the art room again when I jumped when I heard someone yell Ethan 's name .
"Sorry ,"I said as I walked past him .
"I'm coming bro ," Ethan yelled back at the person who yelled his name.

"I'll be back . Feel free to look around more ," He said .
"Okay ," I said and then he left .
I got up and got out of his room and explored more .
I was about to go another room when someone scared me .
"I just had to ," Ethan said as he was laughing .
"Ethan , me getting scared is not funny " I said. 

"Sorry ," He said as he stopped laughing .
Then we just looked at each other in the eyes .
Something was pulling us together . We put our hands together and felt the spark .
We pulled apart and we both had shocked looked on our faces. 

***Weeks later ***
Ethan and I have been hanging out a lot lately and it has been fun . We have gotten to know each other better and everyone keeps saying that we like each other . I keep saying were just good friends .

But that day that Ally was teasing me that I like Ethan . That sane day ,  he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. 

***Two Months Later ***
"Hey babe ," Ethan said as I sat on his lap .
"I have one question to ask you ," I said .
"What is it ?" He asked .
"Would you like to go to my bestfriends wedding with me ? It's not Ally . It's one of other bestfriend . You dont have to go if you dont want to  ," I said .

"Babe , I would love to go ," He said as he kissed me . 

-------------
What did you guys think of this chapter ?

Sorry it is so long .

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl