Chapter 50 Can I Eat You ?

Recap :

Alpha Nathaniel looked over at me before both he and my dad walked over to us. I unconsciously had my grip on Valentine tightened behind me.

She was still a bit woozy from the wolfsbane I presume and I carried her up bridal style knowing she's gonna faint anytime soon if i don't.

"Well done, son." My dad said with a big grin on his face, pride latched all over him.

He looked over at Alpha Nathaniel waiting for him to say something but I knew he wouldn't so I started to walk.

I don't need a compliment for over a death. "Wait." I heard and I turned around 180 degrees raising an eyebrow.

"Good job, the pack is safe because of you." Alpha Nathaniel said. I just gave an understanding nod before continuing my way to the pack house and up to her room.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I quickly laid her down on the clean white single bed in the healing room, the doctors immediately surrounded her figure as she started screaming from the pain.

"No!" She struggled.

"Stay down." The doctors tried to make her still as they pushed her whole frame down using her shoulders.

Why is she fighting this ? This is the only thing that can save her life.

"S-She's still there!" She cried repeatedly.

The doctors pierced the needle in her arm and injected the remedy inside her, easing back her veins that turned blue.

She ?

"Who ?" I asked coming towards her. Tears just kept spilling out her eyes and her sobs were becoming more hysterics. "My sister."

Sister ?

Before i could have asked her any further questions, her eye lids became to drop. I quickly made my way to Lucifer's room, banging continuously on the wooden door.

He opened the door harshly looking annoyed. Eyebrows knitted together clearly irritated but I have no time to question about it.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Its Lilith-" I started.

"She'll live, there's nothing to-"

"No, her sister." I exclaimed.

"Sister?" He asked confused.

"I think her sister is still there trapped in the hunters realm."

"Lilith's sister ?" He asked.

"Yes, we need to do something and get her."

"Lilith has a sister ?"

"Lucifer!" I shouted trying to snap him out of his trance.

"Right, but-" He stayed quiet.

"But what ?" I asked puzzled.

He sighed. "We can't trust her." He said closing the door behind him.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Is he serious ? "She took a bullet for your mate." I told.

He pinched the bridge of his nose thinking. "Yes but it was her fault we were in that mess."

"But it was a revenge upon you." I stated.

It was true.

"They weren't about killing me, they were wanting to bring this pack down. If I remember it clearly, your mate is the one that drove us into a war, she tricked you!" He pointed before continuing.