Chapter 58 Happy New Year

Recap :

"You never give up do you?" I asked exhausted of her character.

"Never, big brother." She grinned before taking a hold on my left arm and dragging me towards the pack house.

"I can walk by myself." I stated as a matter of fact.

"I know, but I like annoying you." She said making me roll my eyes at her.

Once we were at the pack house, I saw Gabriel having a conversation with Octavius. I still hate him.

Suddenly, Octavius snapped his attention to something or should I say someone beside me and growled out. "Mine."

Hell no!

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I stood in front of her blocking her from his view. "What do you think you are doing ?" Octavius asked, eyebrows knitting together.

"You're our sister's mate ?" Gabriel cut in making Octavius nod but kept his eyes glued on me.

"What's g-going on?" Valentine came down looking confused as ever over the situation wearing her own clothes. She looked better in mines though.

"He's keeping me away from my mate!" Octavius screeched angrily.

Valentine looked at me puzzled, then looked over at Gabriella. "G-Gabriella ?" She questioned. "Valentine!" Gabriella squealed before running over to hug her.

Octavius eyes followed her movements before looking at me again. "She is mine, learn your place." He snarled.

"My place ? You tried to forcefully mark my mate." I confessed.

Gabriella gasped looking at him.

He huffed. "You abused her, whose worse ?"

Everyone became deadly silent.

That has and will always be a sensitive subject. Something I assume will forever haunt me till my death.

"I had to in order to not let them get suspected."

"No remorse even for a young girl ?" He asked.

"Octavius s-stop i-it." Valentine told and he put his hand up in order to shush her.

"You broke a strong confident girl." He sneered disgustingly.

"I'm a changed man now, don't test me." I warned.

"Octavius, let it go." Gabriel cut in.

"Are you now ?" He pushed. I took a couple of slow steps towards him.

"You tried to rape my mate." I said, my wolf trying to surface not appreciating the disrespect and contempt that he was receiving.

He growled challenging me. "I was caught up by her heat but you were totally enlightened."

"Stop it both of you!" Gabriella shouted coming in between us. "You don't rule me, honey." Octavius smirked and she glared at him.

"As an alpha's daughter, I can." She stated daringly and his smirk fell.

"You're my mate, you listen to me now." He commanded resulting me and Gabriel to growl at him at the same time for ordering our sister like she was his slave.

He looked at us before looking at her in disbelief for not obeying him. "He rejected his mate and you all are against me ?" He asked.

He is fucking pushing his luck. I tried to stomp my way towards him before I was pulled back by Gabriel. "I had a reason that now I am sincerely regretting for!" I shouted at him still trying to get my way over to him as my canines elongated.