Chapter 19 Unknowingly Marked

Lucifer Argent P.O.V

She traced my chest and abdomen with her delicate fingers, eliciting a purr of delight from me.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her enticing scent. Scraping my teeth over the tender flesh, I sunk my canines into the spot. A loud moan escaped her, her body trembling beneath me as she arched her back.

Retracting my canines, I licked the spot, witnessing her skin heal and leaving a tattoo behind—a small, curved script stating Lucifer. A surge of pride and satisfaction coursed through me.

As she unwrapped her legs from me, her eyelids drooping, she fell back into sleep as soon as I released her. I felt the familiar return of control.

Thanks, she's all ours, the voice growled possessively.

Confusion clouded my thoughts. What had I done? I couldn't comprehend the situation, but I decided to ask her about it tomorrow.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled the blankets over us, burying my face in her hair, inhaling her scent, and drifted into sleep.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

I woke up entangled with him, his arms wrapped around me. Carefully disentangling myself from a still-sleeping Lucifer, I made my way to the bathroom.

Staring at the mirror, my eyes widened in outrage at the sight before me. I touched the spot where my neck and shoulders met, revealing the words "Alpha Lucifer" etched into my skin.

My wolf had taken over? The revelation left me bewildered, and questions churned in my mind as I contemplated the unexpected mark on my body.

His wolf took over?

He had marked me as his for all eternity. Did he even know what he was doing?

Knocks on the washroom door snapped me out of my stupefied stance. "Come out, I need to ask you something," he said.

Still in his shirt, I felt like a promiscuous woman, futilely attempting to pull it down to seem longer. Opening the door, I closed it slowly behind me.

"Yes?" I inquired, meeting his half-naked form with a look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Why did I, well... bite you?" he questioned, knitting his eyebrows together.

I gulped. "Y-you m-marked m-me," I stuttered, trembling.

"Elucidate," he ordered.

"Y-you m-marked m-me a-as y-yours," I answered.

"Any deleterious repercussions on me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"S-sexual i-intercourse w-with others," I admitted.

He glared at me, clenching, and unclenching his jaw, his hands forming fists. "That imbecile voice," he muttered, pacing the room while I stood there like a statue, uncertain of what to do.

"How can I undo this?" he asked, frustration evident.

He regretted it. I knew that he would.

"What's done cannot be undone," I frowned.

He groaned, sitting on his bed, and pulling on his black hair. "You're to be blamed," he pointed at me.

"Me?" I asked incredulously.

"If you didn't do things on me, I wouldn't have done that," he reasoned.

"My wolf got out," I exclaimed, attempting to clarify the situation.

"Control," he stated.

"So should've you," I whispered, looking down.

"What was that?" he inquired.

"Nothing," I said.

"Something goes misleading whenever I'm genial to you. We are a gaffe," he said.

I couldn't understand him.

"You do know that, right?" he asked, getting up from his bed and advancing towards me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered, backing away until my back hit the wall.

He was right in front of me.

I looked up, and he leaned down so we were face to face.

He inched his face closer until his lips were brushing against mine. One of his hands wrapped around my waist while his other hand tangled in my hair, slightly pulling on it.

My heart rate accelerated as it felt like it was beating out of my chest. I tried to calm down, but the proximity between us made it hard for me to think coherently or keep myself placid.

"K-know w-what?" I repeated.

"That," he kissed the side of my lips.

"We're," he kissed the other side of my lips.

"A," he pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Big," "big," I closed my eyes when he licked and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Mistake," he whispered.

I opened my eyes, seeing him smirking before letting go of me, his warmth leaving me instantly.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

So how was it ?

Tell me a type story that you want me to write, I'll see and think about whose one should I choose. ;)

- Valentine Winters

Mates of a Werewolf Hunterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें