Chapter 6: Now Nick Knows

Yesterday was pretty bizarre.

I mean, for one thing, Nick found out that I am the Falcon, and therefore, a street fighter. I'm hoping he keeps it a secret. If he doesn't, he'll be expecting one of the biggest beatdowns he'd see and experience in his whole fricking lifetime. I walked into school and saw people whispering.

Oh no he fucking didn't.

I walked straight over to his locker and posted a little note. "Did you fucking tell everyone? Because if you did, my life is ruined and it's all your fault. That weight is pretty heavy for someone like you, since I could knock you out in a second. And DON'T THINK I WON'T" -Faith

It's gonna be pretty hilarious to watch his reaction. So, I hid out in a corner near his locker. When he went to read the note, his face was PRICELESS. He showed all of his friends. He looked over to the corner where I was and saw me. I smirked at him, almost evilly, and walked into the class that I conveniently had with him. He looked over at me, like I was a two headed snake that could kill him at any second. Which, I could.

During class, he spent the entire time staring at me, as if I was a puzzle he wanted to solve. He even missed when the teacher said we had homework. And, he had a delayed reaction when the bell rang. He's usually the first one out of his seat!

After passing time, I put my things down. I still had 3 minutes. There was time. I casually walked over to Nick's locker and socked him in the arm. He winced in pain. "More where that came from" I said before I walked away.

At lunch, I sat with Julia and the queen bees came over to us. Suddenly, the queen of the queen bees, Tiffany, went off on me. "You think you're so cool just because you wear black and street fight? We will always be cooler than you. You won't have your club for long. We will find a way to ruin it."

I smiled sarcastically. "I don't give an honest fuck if you're cooler than me. That was never my goal. But do anything to the club and i'll have you begging for mercy."

Tiffany smiled. "Begging for mercy? Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Now, ta ta!"

I scowled at her. Then, just like that, I walked away.

Great. Now I have 2 popular groups after me. What a day.

I walked into my house and made myself a sandwich. I spent about an hour on the phone, talking with Julia about what a fucked up day that was. I called the club and said I'd fight tomorrow. Just what I need.

I don't know what my life is anymore.

Why did Nick have to know?