Epilogue

"Hello?"

"Hey, Faith. What's up? How's the fighting thing going?"

I'd been traveling around the state because I beat Jack. In that time I also finished up my college applications and got enough money to pay for it. I'd say it's gone pretty well so far.

"It's going great, Rebecca. What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing interesting. When are you coming back? "

"Soon, a day or two. I know, I miss you and the others, I can't stay away that long." I laughed. "How are you guys doing?"

"We're doing great. Just waiting for you."

I laughed. "Hey, I got a fight in a few minutes. See you tomorrow!"

"Okay. Bye, Faith."

"Bye Rebecca."

The fight this time was nothing good. I won, and collected my cash reward, sorry to disappoint.

I went back to my hotel in Chicago, where I was at the time. I wasn't very far from home; I lived very close to the big city. It was always a dream of mine to stay here.

My room was on the 30th floor of the hotel. I know, gigantic hotel. But I settled in. I only got here this morning, and I honestly wanted to check it out before I leave for home tomorrow.

What amazed me and terrified me at the same time was the balcony outside the room. It overlooked the whole city, giving me a beautiful view. The beautiful sunset off to the west made me smile.

The school year ended abrupt for me, two months ago. Honestly I keep telling them it felt like two hours, apparently it was a week. But I don't want to dwell too much on the past. It will interrupt my path to the future.

It was getting late. I decided to go to bed, for I had a whole city to explore tomorrow.

~~~

I did not get too much sleep that night.

I was not used to the sounds of the city, and people, at nighttime, too? People are trying to sleep!

Groggily I drag myself out of bed, and go to the kitchen. I make myself some food before sitting down in front of the television.

Two hours of television later, I get up and grab my purse. I had about five hours until I had to leave, and that's not a lot of time. I pack all of my stuff up and throw it in my car (literally).

I drive around Chicago; it's a beautiful and busy town. A/N anyone live in Chicago?

I stop at the Navy Pier. After taking some pictures I go on some of the rides, since it's summer and they're all open. I bought some stuff as well.

As much as I wanted to stay, that train ticket was non-refundable. I was glad I'd packed my stuff up; I wouldn't have time to pack it up, considering the amount of time I spent there.

I drove with my rental car to the train station, and conveniently the car rental place was right next to the train station. I gave back the car before going into the station and boarding the train.

I'd gotten there early; we'd be leaving in about five minutes. My town and Chicago are actually a long ways apart, which is why I took a train instead.

I sat in the middle-ish area, looking out the window. Soon all this stuff would be a blur, and I would go back to my town.

What felt like hours later, I looked outside to see it was my stop. Smiling to the driver I get off, getting into my car. I couldn't wait to go back home.

I missed my car. I instantly turn on Pandora, sync it, and blast music all the way home.

~~~

A sigh of relief escapes me as I pull into the driveway of my house. I got out my car keys, turned off my car, and walked up to the door.

It was quiet. Too quiet. Something was up. I opened the door to be welcomed with complete darkness. I laughed. "Okay, guys, if you're trying to surprise me, it didn't work."

The lights turn on and Julia is standing a few feet away.

"Aw, dammit, we thought we could surprise you!"

I raise an eyebrow. "We? You look like the only one here."

"SURPRISE!" Yells Nick as he jumps out from behind the couch. I start laughing. "Okay, you got me there."

I run up to Nick and kiss him. My mom makes dinner, and we all sit together, eating and laughing at old memories.

At first, changing how I looked had just been better for myself. Now I know that it benefits much more than that. But I was the same person the whole time. It wasn't healthy to take all of the beatings, and pretend that was who I am. Because I changed for the better, I ended up enjoying my life, in ways that I never thought I would experience.

I am so happy about all the support, and even criticizing comments because they helped me become a better writer. I hope this book surpasses the 66 thousand reads it has at the time of this writing.

*Sighs* It's over guys. It's legit over.

I hope you all check out my werewolf book book, I Ran From the Alpha, and the sort-of sequel to TSAS, Invisible Imperfections! Check them out on my page!

A final goodbye to this book and it's readers! Fighters, I will see you in II or IRFTA!